Ch 34: Revenge

Michael pov: 

All I wanted to do was punch the wall or even punch my doctor when he told me that Briel had sex with  someone else and I know I been with her for a while now so that means she was cheating on me! I sat on the couch and began rubbing my temples while my legs was shaking like crazy, It took a minute for me to get it through my head. 

Doctor: "I'm sorry ill be going, I have a date with Madonna tonight!"

He then left my trailer, I started pacing around the room shedding tears from my eyes, my face got red and tears fell to my cheeks rapidly. I couldn't take the pain of my heart breaking so I fell to the floor and screamed like I never screamed before.

Me: "WHY BRIEL! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!!!!"

Me: "GOD TELL ME WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS HORRIBLE FEELING!!!!"

I grabbed a coffee mug and threw it right at the trailer window making it break with a loud noise. My body guards rushed into the trailer seeing me on the floor crying hard while rubbing my temples. I kept screaming my prayers to God while they help me up. 

Body guard: "Mr.Jackson what seems to be the problem!!?"

Me: ".....nothing I was just practicing my song for the next concert"

Body guards: "oh... well we'll call someone to fix that window and you just keep making that nice music"

They quickly left the room and I was still angry from what she did, I grabbed the phone from the wall and started dialing Debbie's number. Something I must do for revenge....

Debbie: "hello?"

Me: "It's Michael, I was thinking if you would like to come over"

Debbie: "I thought I wasn't allowed since you slammed the door at my face"

Me: "Sorry about that I just want to forget the past....."

Debbie: "oh okay i'll come over then"

Briel pov: 

Janet and I were shopping at expensive stores in Beverley Hills, we bought some Chanel, Versace, Fendi, and Gucci products but we mostly I had to buy a sexy ass outfit to the AMA. I even bought Michael something that he will look so cute in and hoping he will like it. 

Janet: "What do you think of this?"

Me: "yes girl work that outfit!"

Janet: "Let me see you in your outfit!"

Me: "ugh fine since you asked"

I walked in the dressing room then came out wearing a light blue short dress with a black choker that comes with it, my hair was in a high long and cute ponytail. Janet got up from her chair and started clapping.

Janet: "oh gosh you look so beautiful and I know Michael is going to like it!"

Me: "All I know is that my baby is saying yes"

Janet: "wait...don't tell me....YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!" 

Me: "Yes I'm having a baby!"

Janet: "THIS IS CRAZY! I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU GIRL!"

Me: "Thank you!"

Janet: "You and Michael are beginning to become a big family"

Me: "Ha ha hold up I don't know if that will ever happen in a few years"

I couldn't try to imagine that ever happening if I know he'll be mad at me and end up divorcing me for my mess. 

Michael pov:

Debbie finally came over, I opened the door for her once she knocked. I think she realized the dry tears on my face and the broken window. She put down her purse and started touching my face.

Debbie: "What happened to you!?"

Me: "I don't want to talk about it..."

Debbie: "okay then what did you wanna talk about"

Me: "The things you said when you were at my door step...."

Debbie: "forget about it....it was nothing"

Me: "don't I want you to express your feelings on me....."

She got even closer and started kissing my lips, it was unconformable but its worth revenge on Briel. It got even hotter and sweaty for the whole night with her in bed. It became morning, I had to go to the AMA at 8:00 pm with Briel and I don't know how to confront her without a fight. Debbie was beside me having the covers on top of us, I felt like I had a hangover when I woke up and almost forgot that I had sex with Debbie last night!

Debbie: "wake up sleepy head, its going to be a big day for you!"

Me: ".....why are you here?"

Debbie: "because we had a little bit of something last night if you know what I mean" 

Me: "......I think"

I got out of bed and put on my clothes, still waiting for paradise.....  

Michael You take my breath awayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें