Ch5:New life

Briel pov:
I was so glad to see Michael there when i was in a rough situation. When he  smiled because he knew I was ok, I felt my heart rushing fast.

Michael: "Why are you still doing this Briel"
Me: "all I was doing was taking a walk"
Michael: "then why was he hurting you like that"
Me: "i don't know why, I don't even know him"

Michael: "please I don't want you to"
Me: "ok I'll stop and I will never do it again"
Michael: "good"

We both looked at each other smiling but a loud screaming was coming from my apartment.

Me: "my sister might be in trouble!"

Michael and I ran back to the apartment and saw my sister arguing with a man in a uniform.

Cally: "No you can't do this to us, I was going to pay the rent tomorrow!"
Uniform man: "no ma'am if you read the manual then you would know that we only allow 1 month"
Cally: "well fuck you then and your stupid business

She sat on the steps and pulled her hair back. I sat next to her and gave her hug.

Me: "we'll find somewhere else to live"
Cally: "no Briel....."

Michael stands in front of us with his curls in his face. Cally's head looked up. She was shocked that Michael Jackson was there. Her mouth dropped down.

Cally: "MICHAEL JACKSON!!!"
Michael: "hello"

He waved at her while bitting his lip and then He hugged her.

Michael: "well I was thinking when I saw your situation, maybe you guys can live with me until you get a house"

Me: "THAT WOULD BE A HONOR, AND THANK YOU!!"
Cally: "wait wait wait why are you here?!"
Michael: "I'm friends with Briel"
Cally: "when was this?!"
Me: "enough talking and be happy that now we're going to have a better life!"

Me and cally jumped up and down that we where going to live somewhere different thanks to Michael.

Neverland ranch
I was in the limo sipping on Orange juice in a wine glass. I had on a white cocktail dress on (photo) I looked out the window and saw beautiful Palm tress with forest trees surrounding the ranch. The gate was the color gold and shiny.

Michael: "do you like it?"
Me: "its beautiful!"
Michael: "before we get in the house lets get on the roller coasters"
Me: "roller coasters!!"

Michael started laughing, it felt like I can be my self with him and he wouldn't mind.

Michael: "I can't wait to show you I hope you'll like it"
Me: "Michael you know I'll like it"
Michael: "whys that?"
Me: "whenever I'm with you, you make it better"

He giggled then I started to laugh with him. The limo parked at the parking lot. Michael started to smirk at me I was confused why.

Me: "why are you looking at me like that?"
Michael: "the first one who gets to the Ferris wheel gets to push the loser in the pool"
Me: "oh it's on!"

Michael and I ran like the Ferris wheel was our meat and it seemed like Michael was really hungry for it. He ran faster then me. I lost so now...he has to push me in the pool.

Michael: "I hope you brought an extra pair of clothes"
Me: "oh please i hope you have enough energy to runaway after this"

Michael pushed me in the water without me noticing. He then started laughing his butt off on the floor.

Michael: "haha the look on your face when I pushed you!!!"
Me: "haha very funny (sarcastic way)

I jumped out the pool and chased Michael around the ranch. He then fell on the floor so I fell on top of him and started tickling him. One of Michael's sister, Janet was watching us goofing around. She was laughing more then me and Michael.

Janet: "you guys are cute together"

I looked up then my mouth dropped and my eyes where wide when I saw the famous Janet Jackson right these looking at me. I stood up and shook her hand.

Michael: "Janet this is my good friend Briel"
Janet: "hey nice to meet you!"
Me: "hey"

Janet whispers something in Michael's ear.

Janet: "oh and by the way, Lisa is inside the house she wants to talk to you"

My dress was soaking wet and my hair was wet as well.

Janet: "girl go wash up and come eat lunch with me when you're done"

I walked inside the house and let me tell you the entrance was better then the outside. I felt like I was a princess when I walked in.