Ch6:He's mine

Michael pov:

I walked inside to speak to Lisa, she was sitting in the dining room wearing tight black pants with a plain white button down shirt with black heels on and her hair was curled. I sat next to her and she seemed to be in a calmed mood.

Lisa: "Michael about that day where I was about to kiss you.."
Me: "when did you try to kiss me?"
Lisa: "oh never mind, but all I wanna say is I know Im pushing you to come with me to Brazil"
Me: "I've been thinking a lot about it but I don't think I'm going to go
Lisa: "but I already have the tickets for us"
Me: "we can go on July and I promise"
Lisa: "ok and don't forget like that time when we where supposed to go to Las Vagus"

She got out of her seat and kissed me on the forehead then she headed to the bathroom.

Briel pov:

I was so happy that I could wash my hair with decent water. I took out my my braids so My hair was long and wavy. I jumped out the tub And put on clean clothes.
When I opened the door but a woman with short curly hair with red lip stick was standing there waiting to use the bathroom.

Lisa: "umm who might you be?"
Me: "a friend of Michael's"
Lisa: "a friend?"
Me: "yep oh and does all Michael's friends live with him"
Lisa: "so you're living with him!?"
Me: "yeah me and my sister"
Lisa: "well understand that if you touch Michael in any way you'll regret staying here"

She walks away with a unpleasant way. I watched her walk, my eyes were staring at her like who the hell does she think she is. I went to the kitchen and saw Michael making a sandwich.

Me: "I don't think this is a good idea for me to stay here"
Michael: "but why?"
Me: "well I just don't want drama"
Michael: "what drama?"
Me: "your family and friends"
Michael: "and if that happens then I wouldn't want you to leave"

I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. Michaels eyes where locked onto mine. We were staring at each other. Janet was leaning on the wall watching us.

Janet: "mmhmm I see what's going on"
Michael: "dunk you're always in people's business"
Janet: "what! I was just here to take my new friend to lunch"

Janet and I went to the famous restaurant in California and had a little chat.

Me: "who was that girl with the short curly hair?"
Janet: "I think you're talking about Lisa Marie Presley"
Me: "I think"
Janet: "well that's Elvis's daughter"
Me: "really wow!!!!"
Janet: "yeah but she can be a little bit of a diva when it comes to someone with Michael"

Michael pov:

I was in my studio working on a new song. Lisa opened the door and brought me some lemonade.

Me: "thank you Lisa"
Lisa: "anything for you"
Me: "Lisa do you remember the time when we had that water fight with my cousins"
Lisa: "yeah that was a fun day but I want to know why there's a girl living with you?"
Me: "that's my friend Briel"
Lisa: "she might use your money!"
Me: "no she would never do that so stop predicting that"

Lisa took my lemonade away from me and left the room. I didn't even finish, what's her problem.

Me: "hey!"

Briel pov:

I walked inside the house and saw Michael's dad sitting reading a newspaper. His eyes looked up at me, he didn't seem surprised.

Joseph: "I heard a lot about you.."
Me: "um..I'm living here until I get a new house..."
Joseph: "did I ask why you're here?!"
Me: "well I know but I..."

I had butterflies in my stomach and my legs where vibrating I didn't know what to say..