ch26: Yes to the dress

Briel pov:

I couldn't wait for the wedding tomorrow, I started making invitations for family and friends while Michael was still working on his history tour. I decided to head to the bridal shop in Hollywood with aunt Madea and Cally. We opened the shop door and was then surrounded by beautiful dresses. A woman with a black dress on walked up to us with a big smile on her face.

Woman: "Hello how may I help you guys"

Madea: "hellur nice lady how you doing today?"

Woman: "I'm great"

Madea: "that's great praise the lort"

Me: "no thank you we'll look around and see"

Woman: "okay"

After looking around the shop, I found the perfect dress for me. I went in the dressing room to try it on while Madea and Cally were waiting. I walked out the dressing room posing in front of them, their eyes were stunned when they saw me in the white long dress.

Cally: "yes girl work that pose!'

Me: "like it?"

Madea: "mm buy what you like it an't my damn life"

I looked around the store and saw Daryl leaning on the wall with his arms crossed biting his lip staring up and down at me. Why the fuck is he here and why the fuck does it seem like he's following me. I glared at him confused after that.

Cally: "so you're going to say yes or what?"

Me: "um yeah just give me a sec"

I walked toward Daryl holding my dress.

Me: "why are you here?"

Daryl: "to see you again..."

Me: "stop following me because you'll never be with me"

Daryl: "like I want to go out with a whore like you"

I slapped him so hard that blood flew out his mouth. I couldn't believe the words that he said, It all came back to me where all I was thinking about was my struggle in the past that I went through. I ran to the exit door but the alarm turned on beeping real loud with everyone staring at me.

Me: "sorry about that I forgot to pay for it!"

Michael pov: 

I just finished my concert in Australia. I was surrounded by cameras, bodyguards, news anchors, interviewers, my makeup artist, paparazzi, and Debbie Rowe, my new nurse.  They followed me until i was at my trailer room. I enjoyed the crowed but was tired and all I could think about was having a nap next to Briel. Debbie was the only person that had accuses in my trailer after the concert so she can give me my pills. Debbie and I were sitting at the table handing me two pills and a glass of water.

Debbie: "how did you like the concert?'

Michael: "it was great, I had a fun time"

Debbie: "It seemed fun the way you were dancing"

I started to sip my glass of water after I looked down giggling, I then looked up seeing Debbie staring at me with a soft smile. 

Debbie: "how is it like having a child"

Michael: "It feels like magic"

Debbie: "Have you wished to have another child one day?"

Michael: "sometimes..."