Ch18:Fantasy

Michael pov:
The Grammy awards was tomorrow, that's the day when I'll kiss Lisa on stage. I started picking out my outfit in my closet for tomorrow. I didn't know what I should wear. Lisa walked in the room smiling, she then kissed me on the cheek.

Lisa: "I'm sorry babe"

I ignored her and kept going through my closet. She had a bag in her hand then she handed it to me.

Lisa: "I know you hate me but I gave you a gift that I think you should wear at the awards show

I opened the bag and saw a white jacket that seemed to fit me. It looked very nice to wear at the Grammy awards.

Me: "I never said I hated you"

Lisa: "well I thought you did when I threw the doll at you"

Me: "it's ok Lisa and I'll wear the jacket at the award show"

I still didn't feel happy that she always gets away with doing things by buying me something.

Briel pov:
I'm 8 months pregnant and my stomach was looking like a big balloon. I started watching tv while laying on the couch. Johnny walked in the room then sat next to me.

Johnny: "can I ask you something?"
Me: "you can ask me anything"

Johnny: "would you like to go to the Grammy awards with me?"

I didn't know if I should go because I knew Michael will be there with Lisa. He hasn't seen me in a year so I might cry if we make eye contact.

Me: "....sure"
Johnny: "good, go shopping and get something new to wear"

I drove in my jeep and headed to the mall. I was wearing sweat pants with a purple tank top with my sneakers on. I got out the car then flashes of lighting cameras crowded around me. I haven't had this problem since I Was With Michael.

Paparazzi: "ARE YOU PREGNANT WITH JOHNNY's BABY?"

Paparazzi: "WAS IT OK FOR MICHAEL TO TALK ABOUT YOU IN AN INTERVIEW HE HAD WITH DIANE SAWYER?"

I couldn't walk past them, they surrounded me in the parking lot of the mall. A man's camera hit me in the face  so hard that I fell on the floor. The paparazzi still gathered around me while I was still down. Some guy started to shoo the paparazzi away. I couldn't see his face until they all left. I wish I haven't seen it.....

Me: "Daryl?"
Daryl: "miss me...."

I got up from the floor and ran to my car holding my stomach. I tried to open my car door but he grabbed me by the shoulders and pinned me on my car.

Me: "what the fuck do you want you bastard!?"
Daryl: "the day at the MTV awards when you hit me with a shovel, you should of known I was coming back for you!"

Me: "I'm pregnant so please don't do this!"
Daryl: "are you mad that I made Michael break up with you?"
Me: "wait what?!"

Daryl: "Michael was trying to find you but then he peaked in the closet door and saw us kissing so that's why Michael cheated on you"
Me: "I NEVER WANTED TO KISS YOU, IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Daryl: "it was actually you for coming in the closet...."

He walked away from me after he said that. I can't believe I thought it was Michael that cheated on me......it was me!"