Ch 46: Remember

Briel pov:

It was dark and cold outside, all I had on was a tight short black dress. I didn't know what the hell I was doing and why the hell did I say yes to Usher. My heart was beating fast, no one was around me at the time, and I felt so scared. My feeling for Usher gotten lower and lower slowly until I was done with this crap and wanted to leave as soon as I can. I grabbed my purse from the floor then waited for a cab to take me home. A man in a black jumpsuit and black sunglasses started watching me like crazy, I decided to walk to the bus which was 3 blocks away from me. The man was following me, I walked faster but he got even faster so I ran. He caught up to me and quickly put a paper bag over my head then dragged me in a dark ally. I was screaming my lungs out and I couldn't breath, Once he took the bag off me, I knew I was in a big mess. I tried to pull him off me but he quickly pinned me to the dirty floor. I felt like this happened to me before........It's all coming back to me, OH MY FUCKING GOD.

Me: "GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU UGLY ASS SHIT HEAD!!!!"

Man: "Shut up woman before I chop your head off!"

I kicked him in the eye with my big black heels making him start bleeding in pain. I finally had time to escape but before I could do that I took the gun out of his pocket and aimed it at him. The rage and me now remembering everything made me want to kill him. I don't know how I got here but it seems to me I'm in the place I was back when I was in the hood.

Man: "You cant even shoot you little pussy!"

Me: "You wish you didn't say that..."

I shot him right in chest, he fell to the floor and blood was flowing down his sweater. My hands started tingling and my eyes were wide, blood on my hands and a dead body was in front of me making me remember my father shooting my mother in front of me. I started crying, I didn't want to end up as my father. All I want is Michael and my son with me, a car drove in the ally where I was. The car window went down seeing Usher with sunglasses on. WHY THE HELL IS THE SINGER USHER HERE AND WHY DOES HE SEEM TO KNOW ME.

Me: "USHER?"

Usher: "Get in the car the cops before cops show up!

I had no choice since I'm not trying to run a mile to get home and Its fucking Usher who told me to get in his car! Once I quickly got in the car, he kissed me on the lips out of know where, my mind was blown away that he just kissed a strange girls off the street. I slapped him in the face making his head turn, how dare he kisses me like I know him!

Me: "Don't you fucking touch me again, I want you to take me home!"

Usher: "I thought you liked me the same way I liked you!"

Me: "This is the first time I saw you in person and why the hell would I want you when I'm in love with Michael!"

Usher: "But......you just said 6 hours ago that he don't love him"

Me: "Why would I say that, take me home now!"

Michael pov:

I rushed to Debbie's house so I can take her to the hospital quickly, I was already at her front porch knocking on the door. I can hear her scream all the way from here, her sister, Jenna opened the door for me. Debbie was naked in her bathtub screaming and crying at the same time, her blonde hair was stuck on her sweaty face. 

Me: "Put some clothes on so I can take you to the hospital!!!"

Debbie: "NO, I'M HAVING THIS BABY IN THIS TUB!!!

Jenna: "Now try to push sis!!"

Debbie: "AAAAAHHHHH GET THIS SHIT OUT OF ME NOW!"

Me: "It will be over soon Debbie!"

Debbie: "AHHHHH I'M PUSHING!!!!!"

Jenna: "I see the head!!"

Debbie: "AAAAAHHHHH MORE PUSHING!!!!"

There was a lot of crying, screaming, and pushing involved but finally the baby got out. The baby was full of blood and even more crying. The baby was beautiful, I felt happiness once Debbie gave me the baby to hold. The baby lightly grabbed my finger and started wiggling it, I was smiling down at him and laughing at the same time. 

Debbie: "What should we call our baby boy?"

Me: "Lets call him......Prince"

Debbie: "I love that name"

Me: "He's so tiny *giggles*"

Debbie: "You can keep him..............."

Me: "What do you mean!?"

Debbie: "I done a lot of bad things to you and Briel, and I know It was my fault for the miscarriage"

Me: "But your the mother and you should be there in his life"

Debbie: "Look Michael, I took drugs and you had to take me to rehab from how bad It was, why would he need a crack head mother in his life?"

 Me: "I thought you would of changed after Prince was born but I guess not, thank you Debbie..."

I walked out Debbie's house with my new baby promising to Debbie that she will never be mentioned in Prince's life.

Briel Pov:

I was finally at home at last, I felt like I haven't been here for a while. I was looking everywhere for Michael but he was no where to be found so I tried calling him but he never answered. The entrance door opened up not knowing who it was. I grabbed a bat from the closet and waited for this person to walk right by me. It was only Michael and........a baby? I stood in front of Michael wanting to know who this baby was.

Michael: "Why are you in my house?"

Me: "what do you think, I live here!"

Michael: "I don't need to hear you say that you don't love me and you want to be with Usher"

Me: "Michael I love you and I always will even if you say we should divorce"

Michael: "YOU REMEMBER!!!??"

Me: "Yeah....TELL ME WHO'S BABY THIS IS"

Michael: "Its mine and Debbie's"

My mouth dropped and my eyes gotten wider........what the hell.