Ch:13 MTV AWARDS

Michael pov:
I put on my suit and put some curls In front of my face and the rest out. The limo was coming to get me,Janet,cally, and Briel.
Before the limo gets here I put on the news.

News reporter: "Michael Jackson suspicious new girl friend will be there at the MTV awards tonight, and we all can't wait to see Michael's new music video to be shown next month!"

I turned Off the tv and heard girls arguing so I ran Upstairs to stop them. It was Briel and cally arguing about a necklace. Briel looked so beautiful wearing that purple long tight dress.

Cally: "that's the only necklace that will make me become a star!"
Briel: "but this necklace looks better on me!!"
Cally: "no it doesn't!!"

Me: "Briel it's ok I have necklace for you anyway"

I put it around her neck, it had diamonds on it and it looked perfect on her.

Briel: "thank you Michael!"
Me: "anything for you"

The limo drove by the mansion so we all got in. Janet was in the limo already with her date leonardo Dicaprio.

leonardo dicaprio: "Mr. Jackson it is a pleasure to meet you, I'm a really big fan of your music!"

Me: "thank you"
leonardo dicaprio: "one of my favorite songs are smooth criminal!"
Me: "that's one of my favorites too"

Briel pov:
MTV award show
All the fans where screaming out people's names and cameras flashing everywhere on the red carpet. Interviewers gathered around popular artists. We drove in front of the red carpet and every camera flashed at the limo window when they found out Michael was in there.

Paparazzi: "MICHAEL LOOK THIS WAY!!"
Paparazzi: "MICHAEL TELL ME ABOUT YOUR NEW ALBUM COMING OUT?!"
Paparazzi: "KING OF POP WILL YOU BE PERFORMING TONIGHT!?"

Michael ignored them and helped me get out the car. All the fans started screaming Michael's name and even sang one of his lyrics from his song. Michael started greeting famous people while we walk the red carpet.

Madonna: "hey Michael, you look so handsome tonight!"
Michael: "thank you and you look very beautiful Madonna!"
Madonna: "who might this woman be?"
Michael: "that's my girlfriend Briel who I will introduce onstage to everyone"
Madonna: "I can't wait! See you inside Michael!"

Wait what! I didn't know I was going to get on stage In Front of everyone! My father might know where I am.

Me: "you never told me I was going to go on stage with you!"
Michael: "I thought you would like everyone to know that we are dating"
Me: "I do want people to know but not like this!"
Michael: "I'm sorry but it's not scary if you only look at me and not the crowed"
Me: "fine"
Michael: "that's the spirit!"

Michael and I started posing to the cameras. After that one hour, everyone went inside and sat where their names where. My chair was between Michael and my sister so I feel grateful about that. Eddy Murphy was the host for this years award show.

Eddy Murphy: "hello This is your host for the 1991 MTV awards and I hope you got some popcorn with you because your favorite artist will be performing tonight!"

Everyone started clapping their hands. The place was huge with a bunch of celebs that I love and now I'll become famous once Michael tells the world that I'm his girlfriend.

It has been an hour now and Madonna just ended her performance. Oh shit!!! I have to meet Daryl backstage but I couldn't leave Michael when he's almost about to get on stage to announce me.

I hope Michael won't get mad at me after I do this....I'm so sorry Michael. I sneaked out when Michael wasn't looking and ran to the closet Daryl told me to meet him.

I opened the closet door and saw Daryl leaning on the wall. I was so nervous what he wanted to do to me but if it's going to mess up my life then I'll do anything to not let it happen.

Daryl: "so you came on time, what a good girl"
Me: "what the fuck do you want from my life"
Daryl: "shh shh no speaking if you want no one to know your secret"

He pinned me to the wall and started French kissing me. I couldn't get him off me and I couldn't scream for help. Tears fell down my eyes because Michael wasn't there to help me and I regret that I left him and came here.

Michael pov:
I hope Briel comes back before I get on stage. I got nervous because now I'm going to make a big fool of my self in front of the world.

Eddy Murphy: "you all know him and you all call him the king of pop! Michael get on stage and tell everyone about the big news my man!"

Everyone started screaming and clapping. I got up out of my seat slowly and walked slowly to the stage. I went close to the microphone.

Me: "um...I have something to tell to everyone and I'm proud to say it"
Fan: "I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!"
Me: "I love you too"

Me: "please let me introduce my girl friend Briel!!"

She didn't show up on stage and everyone was confused of what I was doing. I started giggling and biting my lip to stop the embarrassment.

Me: "umm...I'm releasing my new album called dangerous so please get it when it comes out, I love you all and thank you!"

Everyone started clapping and screaming my name but the rest was still confused. I ran backstage pushing anyone in my way. I ran like Briel was in danger and I felt like she was.

I heard a noise in the closet so I put my ear to the door trying to listen. I couldn't hear them anymore so I looked though a hole in the door. I couldn't believe what I saw.......

I took 4 steps back then tears flew out my eyes rapidly. I can't believe Briel would do this to me!!! She was kissing someone else. I ran out of the award show crying and punching the wall.

I then bumped into Lisa backstage....