Ch 45: I Can't...

Briel pov:

Usher and I walked inside the pizzeria, we both sat at a table ready to order what we wanted. Usher kept talking about his life while I listened to every pleasant word he said, he then started talking about other stuff...

Usher: "I feel like I know you since forever"

Me: "I feel that way too"

Usher: "I know you might think this is weird but....I have my own part time business"

Me: "Lot of famous people like you have a business so its not weird to me"

Usher: "I mean, I sell women to people in my business...."

Me: "Like a pimp?"

Usher: "Yeah, and I know you might not say yes but I'd like you to be apart of it"

Me: "......"

If only I could remember what happened in my past life then I would of said no in a quick second...

Michael pov:

I was finally done with that and was ready to go with Briel to the pizzeria. I looked all over to find Her but it seems that she left me. Well, I did take a long time so my song can be the best but how can she just not tell me at least where she was going.

Me: "Do you know where Briel went?!

Dancer: "She went out somewhere with Usher"

Me: "thank you"

I ran out the exit without no one noticing where I went, I was lost in Hollywood trying to find my girl. Its not right for a famous person to be running around without a bodyguard near them. I then started looking in the trash cans to find anything that can hide my identity, all I saw that would help was a brown paper bag and a dirty old red dress. I put the paper over my head then slipped in the dress that was big on me. I kept walking around until I looked through the pizzeria window and saw Briel and Usher eating pizza at a table. All I wanted to do was run inside the restaurant and kill that Usher guy who thinks he can take Briel from me, but I just have to keep my cool. I walked in the restaurant and took off my paper bag making Usher surprised.

Usher: "Oh sorry Michael, I didn't know it was time to come back to the set"

Me: "I'm not mad about that, I'm mad that you are with my wife!"

Usher: "I thought you guys were already divorced"

Me: "....Who told you that?"

Usher: "Its all over front cover of magazines"

Me: "....."

Briel: "Michael can you please leave, I want Usher to stay"

I stared into Briel's eyes while she spoken the words I never wanted her to say....thinking I could of gotten her back but I guess she has someone else in mind. It was like my heart has just been shattered in a million pieces, my throat tightening up making me want to puke. I slowly turned away from them with a frown on my face, but stopped for a second so I can think of what the hell am I doing not trying to get her back. I ran toward Usher and punched him right in the face making him fall out of his seat and onto the floor.

Briel: "NO MICHAEL!!!!"

Me: "Briel just listen to me, I love you so much....."

Briel: "SHUT UP, STOP SAYING YOU LOVE ME WHEN I DON'T LOVE YOU!

Me: "I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER WHO I WAS TO YOU THOUGH!"

Briel: "I already know who you are to me, a creep who cant seem to leave me alone!..."

Briel helped Usher up and left the pizzeria with him, she didn't look back at me knowing that she meant what she said. With my head in my hands, I sit and cry about what I done to make this nightmare come true.

Briel pov:

This was the last time I will see that creep in my life again, Usher brought me to his car since it started raining like crazy. Both of us were in a awkward situation, Usher just got punched by Michael, it was quiet in the car, and rain pouring on the car window. I would glance at Usher for a quick second then started staring out the window until he started speaking.

Usher: "So, do you want to work with me?"

Me: "You want me to walk around in skimpy clothes and have sex with anyone who pays me?"

Usher: "I know you might think this is wrong but trust me, money comes back to you in the end"

Me: "ummm.......sure, I almost have nothing in my bank account now"

Usher: "Good! I have some clothes in the back that you can put on now"

Me: "I'm starting work now?!"

Usher: "Hell yeah,you have to make that money!"

Michael pov:

I was led to my limo by my body guards and driver, my emotion was showing and everyone seemed to see. I didn't say a word but stared out the window, I was finally back to my Never land ranch and couldn't wait to cry in my bed. I opened the entrance door, I saw Janet sitting down in the living room sofa eager to speak to me. She got up from the couch and walked toward me, she pulled out medication from her pocket. She was pissed that I never told her and the family about me taking new drug.

Janet: "What is this all about Michael!!"

Me: "I don't know what you're talking about..."

Janet: "THIS WAS IN YOUR BATHROOM SO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!"

Me: "I'm tired of you trying to get in my private life!"

Janet: "I'm worried about you, you are not acting like your self these days"

Me: "I KNOW THAT, I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO SLEEP SO I TAKE PROPOFOL!"

Janet: "Please stop taking it!"

Me: "I'm not trying to have a discussion about this!"

I grabbed my medication from her hand then walked away from her and headed up the stairs to my bedroom. Janet, out of know where, tried to grab it out of my hand before I could take another step, but I pushed her to the wall. She got back up slowly and walked toward the entrance door, she was pissed because of me......everyone is pissed at me these days. Janet walked out my lonely quiet mansion. I was all alone, Cally took Kingsley away because she thought a king of pop would be to busy with music, and I don't blame her. The telephone rang so I walked toward the phone not knowing who was calling.

Debbie: "MICHAEL COME QUICK, MY WATER BROKE!!"

The telephone slipped out of my hand and I ran out the house not thinking of anything but my new baby...