Ch16: not over

Briel pov:
It has been a year since I spoke to Michael, I hope he's not with Lisa any more and if he is then I wish them both love and happiness. I haven't been out of the spot light yet, I'm dating the actor Johnny Depp. I know I'm not with Michael but deep down in my heart i will always love him. I live with Johnny in his condo,almost next to Michael's Neverland ranch

Johnny: "good morning babe"
Me: "good morning, did you sleep well?"
Johnny: "I sure did"

I sat on the couch and turned on the news. Diane Sawyer was interviewing Michael and Lisa. I couldn't believe what I saw, the remote fell out of my hand with my eyes staring at the tv. Michael was smiling and goofing around with her while I cry in sadness inside.

Diane: "so Michael do you still talk to Briel?"
Michael: "...umm I haven't talked to her"
Diana: "do you know that she's dating the famous actor Johnny Depp"

He gasped when he found out and his mouth dropped. I had my eyes staring at the tv screen then Jonny walked in the room and sat next to me watching.

Diane: "do you have any words to say to Briel?"
Michael: "well....I hope you're doing well and hope we can meet again....soon"

Jonny started laughing sipping on beer.

Johnny: "what a dumb ass for dumping you"
Me: "he's not a dumb ass!"
Johnny: "wow I didn't know you would be on his side when he dumped you for Lisa!"

Briel: "I'm just saying tha--"

I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Johnny followed me to the bathroom and patted my back while I kneeled throwing up the rest of my vomit.

Johnny: "are you ok Hun?"
Me: "no....."
Johnny: "do you know why?"
Me: "yes I'm pregnant!"

Johnny: "that's great!!"
Me: "how?"
Johnny: "it's our child!"
Me: "i thought you wouldn't want a child"
Johnny: "I would want a child if you wanted one!"
Me: "aww"

Michael pov:
Diane Sawyer was asking questions about Briel in front of my wife Lisa. I didn't have words to tell briel because I knew she wouldn't want to hear it. Lisa stared at me with her blue eyes going through my soul so I wouldn't talk about her. We went on a commercial break so I quickly got out of my seat and grabbed a KFC chicken wing from the table. Lisa walked up to me and slapped the chicken out of my hand.

Lisa: "I told you to not speak about her again!"
Michael: "well fans wanted to know if me and Briel still talk"

Lisa: "no! I don't care what fans think, you're with me not that bitch!"

Lisa: "just wait until the Grammys so we can kiss on stage!"

She walked away from me, I stood there speeches. At least Briel wouldn't act like that when I'm with her.