Ch 43: Lisa You Bitch

Michael pov:

The commercial break was over and the show began to start, cameras were targeting me making me feel uncomfortable. Oprah was staring deep in my eyes while she had a smile on her face, she then turned to face the cameras.

Oprah: We are back with Michael Jackson, i'll be asking all the question you want to know about the king of pop!"

Oprah: "when you have broken all those records, when you have the number one album ever sold, when you've broken every record there is to break, when you become an icon of an industry, is there always the pressure to do something bigger and something better?"

Me: "Oh gee, that is something, um, it makes it harder each time to follow up. You try to be as original as you can be without thinking about statistics, just you go from the soul and from the heart"

Oprah: And so when you think of that what do you do, you go, you meditate, you think, well I will now do the Superbowl.

Me: "Nooo, I just create out of my heart, really"

Oprah: "Well i'm going to give you a brake for now and start asking Briel some few questions!"

Briel pov:

Oprah: "I remember in a news paper back in 1990 about Michael hanging out in the bad part of L.A., is that where you and Michael met for the first time?"

Me: "Hard to believe but yeah"

Oprah: "You were just a young girl living in a apartment with your sister, did you ever think that you would become famous and rich by going out with Michael and did you ever think you would see someone famous like him?

Me: "I never wanted to be famous in the first place and the thought of money to me has changed a lot, but I never imaged me meeting him the way that I did back in the hood. I do think to my self once in a while why Michael choose me instead famous celebs"

Michael glanced at me with a smile, the words that I said actually made me wonder why he picked a broken girl like me. Oprah looked through her notes before she can ask me something else, she started to ask me drama questions.

Oprah: "So we are going to talk about drama that happened two years ago, we all know that time when you slapped Lisa in the face at a party you attended, why did you slap her?

Me: "That was all history but if people watching this wants to know why then let me start *coughs* Lisa was never a nice person to begin with and she would bully, start drama between me and Michael, and would do anything to make me cry"

Oprah: "Well I know this is bad timing but we have Lisa Marie Presley here today!!!!"

Once Oprah said that bitch's name, I knew there was going to be drama about to start up in this place. Lisa walked in the room wearing a short black v neck dress with black wedges on her feet. She sat next to Oprah while she stared at me with her demon eyes. I then took a sip of my coffee so I would act like I didn't care if she was here.

Michael pov:

Why does Lisa have to be in the way of this interview, I thought she left us alone but it seems that she has nothing else to do now. Oprah got up from her chair and hugged Lisa then she sat back down continuing what she was saying.

Oprah: "Happy to see you on my show Lisa!"

Lisa: "Thank you for having me here"

Oprah: "People watching this all want to know when and how did you and Michael got married?"

Lisa: "It was a secret wedding so the tabloids won't sneak in and mess the marriage up, but sadly, the marriage was over quickly"

Oprah: "Why come?"

Lisa: "Ask Michael your self...he might know the answer"

Before I could start speaking, Briel dramatically rushed out the room crying. I followed her out the room until I lost her. I searched backstage calling her name loudly, I even ran down the backstage basement. It was dark down there and quit, She might not be here but at least let me look around. I walked in the dark until I found a light twitch. Once the light turned on, I saw Lisa leaning on the wall staring into my eyes with a smirk on her face. She got even closer to me, she started touching my hair while she spoke in a sexy tone voice.

Lisa: "Remember what you told me when we were together?"

Me: "I told you nothing!"

Lisa: "You told me that you would always love me"

Me: "I was wrong!!"

Lisa: "I don't think so..."

She pinned me to the wall, she then slowly got closer to me until her lips were on mine. This was all wrong to me, why didn't I pull back. My eyes were open while she kept kissing me, Briel ran to the basement where Lisa and I were at. She was yelling my name out, I tried to push her off me but Lisa wasn't going to let go of me until Briel shows up.

Briel pov:

Someone told me that Michael went down the basement to look for me so I ran down there. The light was on and I heard noises so I followed the path of where it was coming from. My eyes gotten wider and tears fell down my eyes once I saw Lisa and Michael kissing. Micheal looked at me without pushing her off him, My heart was completely broken and it would take a long time for it to recover. I ran up stairs and ran out the Oprah Winfrey show studio.

Michael pov:

Lisa did enough to me, I pushed her with all my force making her fall into the wall. I followed Briel out of the studio, Briel took her shoes off and threw it at my face. I never seen her cry like this, it made me cry to see her heart broken.

Briel: "DO YOU REALLY WANNA HURT ME!!!??'"

Me: "I'm sorry......"

Briel: "I'M SICK OF YOU SAYING SORRY WHEN YOU DO SOMETHING WRONG!"

Me: "Lisa kissed me and I couldn't get her off me!"

Briel: "I DO STUPID THINGS TOO, THINGS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT!"

Me: "What do you mean?..."

Briel: "REMEMBER WHEN THE DOCTOR SAID THE BABY MIGHT NOT BE YOURS?"

Me: "Yeah....that was only a month ago"

Briel: "I KNEW THIS WHOLE TIME IT WASN'T GOING TO BE YOUR BABY BECAUSE I HAD SEX WITH DARYL!!"

Me: "how could you........."

Briel: "I'm sorry! I should of never told you"

Me: "I'm tired of fighting and I'm tired of drama, all I wanna do is work on my music and take care of hungry children in the world. I'm sorry Briel but we came to the end of the rode, i'm divorcing you.....

Briel: "I'M SORRY I STILL LOVE YOU!"

Me: "I love you too but I want you to meet other guys, I don't want to fight any more....i'm sorry"

Oh god what am I saying, I don't want her to meet other guys and I still love her. Inside me I'm raging mad that Briel lied to me and said that Daryl was just a friend to her. How can she just burst that out when I already said sorry, she hurt me even more. Briel walked away after I finished what I was saying, she walked on the street so she can get to the other side until....

Me: "BRIEL WATCH OUT!"

Briel: "Leave me alone......"

I was to late to help her.......she got hit by a truck...........