Ch2:Exploring ghetto

Briel pov:
It was Cold day, I was walking around the block. It was getting chilly so I put on a leather coat.

Michael pov:
I opened the front door and saw tupac smoking weed on the steps.

Me: "no please don't smoke this around my ranch, children might be coming today!"

Tupac: "Yo chill up my dog, that's why I'll be showing you the good life after we get in the car"

I sighed then walked to the car door. I sat in the passenger seat and saw a bunch of garbage around me. I felt so uncomfortable that I prayed to God to get me out of this car.

Tupac: "Michael you good?"

Me: "yes and where are we going?"

Tupac: "my home place!!"

The car drove fast out of  my parking lot. The car was bumpy while he was driving.

I looked out the window and I saw lot of people outside on the street. It looked like a ghetto but I never knew this would be worse than my home town in Gary.

Me: "wow this place is wonderful"

Tupac: "stop lien Michael, this place is shit"

Me: "don't call this place that when there is poor children who are trying to escape from here"

Tupac: "it's hard to escape but only if you get to college and if got that type of money"

I looked at my hands and started folding them. I thought of helping them by giving them money to the families. Tupac woke me up from my imagination.

Tupac: "yo, I didn't want you to come here to acting like heal the world and stuff, we came here to get some hookers!"

Me: "wha! No please I might get seen"

Tupac: "put a paper bag over your face so no one won't notice you"

Me: "what! It's not about that Tupac!"

Tupac: "Michael chill the fuck down,I promise you nothing bad will happen"

I looked out the window trying to figure out what I should do. I was hoping today I could be someone different and today is the day and maybe it might give me experience.

Me: "fine but I need the paper bag"

Tupac: yeah! That's what I'm talking about king of pop!"

I started giggling while Tupac was driving around searching for a woman. He pointed at a woman walking somewhere.

Tupac: "you ready dog?"

Michael: "are you sure that's a hooker?"

Tupac: "yo Michael trust me"

Me: "fine"

I cut holes in the bag for my eyes to see then put the paper bag over my head.