Ch9:First time

Michael pov:
Everyone at the party where helping Lisa up. I was so embarrassed of what just happened. I quickly left the party with my bodyguards, the limo picked me up and brought me home.

I walked in the house then went up to my room. I saw Briel sleeping under the covers on my
Bed. She was sleeping so sweetly I couldn't bear to wake her up. I put my pajamas and slept next to her. Her eyes opened up slowly.

Briel: "I'm sorry for what I did"
Me: "it's not your fault and Lisa got what she needed"

Briel got on top of me then started kissing my neck,It felt so right. I put my lips on her lips then she took her shirt off. I couldn't show my body to her there would be to much scars to see.

Briel: "you don't want to take off your shirt?"
Me: "I don't want you to see..."

Briel: "remember what you said "your love is apart of me"
Me: "ok since I love you"

I took my shirt off slowly, she didn't seem to care...and that's what I liked about her. I kissed her even more. I took my pants off slowly. I'm so in love with her that she became my first time. Briel got on top of me then started to shake the bed.

We been doing this for 20 min and we are already sweating. She laid next to me breathing in and out. I was staring at the ceiling trying to get some air. She kissed me on the cheek and started to sleep.

Briel pov:
Next day:

I woke up next to Michael with my arm on his chest. He was still sleeping like a sheep so I decided to go to the dance studio in his house. I always been a dancer since I was a little girl but when my mother died I was never in the mood to dance. I felt the mood to dance because Michael completed me and made me happy again.

I put on Paula Abdul song on and started to dance to her. I haven't felt so alive since I was child. I danced all around the room and jumped like crazy. The song ended so I took the radio. I turned around to the door but saw Michael leaning on the wall then he started to clap for me.

Michael: "that was really good!"
Me: "that was nothing"
Michael: "no that was something and why didn't you tell me you could dance?"
Me: "I didn't know it was a big thing to you"

Michael: "maybe you should be in my music video and be one of the background dancers"
Me: "WHAT!!!?? ME IN YOUR VIDEO!!!!"
Michael: "hahaha yes"

When he told me I can be in his video I was so crazy inside. I would love to be in it but I just couldn't show my face to everyone in the world and I know how people get crazy when Michael Jackson makes a new song.

Me: "what song are you making?"
Michael: "it's called remember the time"
Me: "well I can't wait to be in it"

I left the room

Hope you guys liked the chapters, will her new career keep Michael and Briel together?! Please follow me on Instagram @funny_ice_cream
Love you moonwalkers!!💗💗🍉