Ch23:flashback

Briel pov:
Flashback
I was only 13, I would play outside with my sister everyday on the weekends. We would play catch with our ball that my mother gave us as a gift. My father sat on the porch drinking his beer and watching us play most of the time. My mother and father had just gotten into a fight so my father was pissed off.

Me: "sis are you ready for me to throw it to you?"
Cally: "I'm ready"

I grabbed the ball from the ground and threw it at cally. The ball flew over her head and crashed into the window. My father stood up with his face seeming to look even madder. He grabbed my arm pulling me inside the house. I started to cry from the fact I was about to get spanked but I never knew it would get worst......

He walked in his room pulling me by my hair. My heart beating fast, scared of what he would do next. I was so scared that I didn't say a word. He pulled down his pants and pinned me on the bed. He then put his penis in me. My mother walked in the room not know what was happening. Once she saw, everything in her hands dropped to the floor leaving her extremely surprised.

mother: "DONT TOUCH MY BABY YOU DUMB ASS, IM CALLING THE COPS!!!"

I ran to my mother crying hugging her tight. my father smirked and grabbed a gun from under the bed.

Me: "Mother watch out!!!"

He pulled the trigger, the bullet flew fast inside my mothers heart. She then fell to the ground with blood gushing out. I ran fast to my mother crying my eyes out and screaming words to my father I wouldn't ever say to him.

Me: "YOU KILLED MY MOTHER YOU SHITTY ASS BITCH GO AWAY!!"

My sis ran in the room to find out what was going on and you couldn't imagine how terrified she was. My father targeted his gun at me but the cops quickly crashed the door to come in.

Father: "oh shit the cops!!"

He jumped out the window and never seeing his face again, until now......