Ch4:Seeing you again

Briel pov:
I woke up in the morning on my thin bed. I thought about the other night when I saw Michael Jackson, the person I would never have thought I'd see in my
entire life.

It all felt like a dream to me. I got out of my bed and went inside my jacket pocket to see if I have money. There was 1,300 dollars in my pocket.

Me: "oh my gosh!!"

I left my bedroom and went to the living room where my sister was watching Full House. I dropped the money on her lap. She looked down At it surprised.

Cally: "what's all this!!"
Briel: "now we don't have to use food stamps anymore"

She got off the couch and stood up. She looked at me in the eyes for 3 seconds.

Cally: "where did you get all this money?"
Me: "I found it on the stre--"

She quickly slapped me so fast that I hardly couldn't finish what I was saying.

Cally: "bullshit! My friend said she saw you going in people's cars!!"
Briel: "look I can explain!"

Cally: "explain what? That you're a hooker!!!"
Briel: "Sis!! We are fucking broke and I'm sick and tired of using broken shit!!"
Cally: "we will get though this"

Briel: "my clothes are from charity and I haven't went to the beauty salon since ages!!"

I ran out of the door and ran out the apartment building. I then took a walk around the block. I had my hands in my pocket, feeling the cold breeze going passed my face.

I saw a man and two others walking towards me They had on black hoodies and dark grey jeans.

Man: "hey sweetie pop I got cash for you to do a little bit of your magic on me"
Briel: "I'm not in the mood today"
Man: "you can't just be saying that when its your job bitch"

He put his hand on me so I pushed him off then punched him two times.

Briel: "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU DUMB ASS SHIT HEAD!!
Man: "you don't know who you're talking to hoe!"

He grabs my arm and pulls me closer to him. I try getting him off me but he then grabbed my other arm.

Briel: "get off me you ugly ass!!"

Michael pov:
I sat on my couch in my living room with Joseph. He was reading the news paper, I knew he wasn't in a good mood. It was silent in the room and I knew he was mad at me for something.

Joseph: "so tell me what this is all about you being near that ghetto..."

Me: "Joseph please I was only there with my friend tupac"

Joseph grabbed the lamp near by and threw it at my face. It missed me and flew right in the wall.

Joseph: "don't you dare go back there again!!"

Me: "I'm grown up Joseph and you don't control me in such way!!!"

Joseph: "I have the rights  to tell you because I'm your father!"

Me: "I'm sick of you Joseph and I'm sick of looking at you right now so I'm asking you to leave my house now!"

Joseph: "I'm not leaving your fucking house until you understand!"
Me: "fine then I'll just leave if you won't"

I left the house and shut the door behind me. Katherine went down the steps.

Katherine: "what happened Joseph!"
Joseph: "your son wants to be a smart ass"
Katherine: "leave him alone Joseph and let him do his own thing!"

South central
I was in my limo in the back seat. I asked My driver to take me here so I can meet Briel once more.
I was looking out the window watching children playing with the water hose.

Then I saw a familiar face with a man grabbing her arms.

Me: "Briel!!!!"

The limo stopped, I ran out the limo door. I had on black mask on to hide my face.

Me: "don't touch her!!"
Man: "who the hell are you!"
Me: "that's my girl friend!"

He backed away from us when I told him.

Man: "I didn't know I'm sorry"

He ran away fast. She looked at me confused so I took off my mask.

Briel: Michael you came back for me!"
Michael: "why wouldn't I?"

I giggled and bit my lip. She then gave me a big hug.