ch28: Will You Be Waiting?

Michael pov:

The guest and I were confused from the commotion of the wedding. I was stunned that Briel did that, she ruined our future that we would of had if she never killed a innocent man but that didn't stop me from loving her. I was trying to escape the crowed of guests so I could go to the police station. Oh no a dead end....Joseph was leaning on my car with his arms crossed staring through my soul so I gave a big gulp and walked toward him. I was ready for him to curse, spit, and hit me.

Joseph: "I told your dumb ass that this woman wasn't right for you!"

Me: "I still don't believe that...."

Joseph: "understand that because shes in jail now!"

Me: "get out my way Joseph i'm bailing her out"

Joseph: "I will embarrass your shit ass in front of these guests if you come closer to the car!"

I walked closer to the car but Joseph punched me so hard where blood flew out my nose, I was pissed at the fact that everyone was starring and even helicopters were surrounding the wedding ceremony. I couldn't take it anymore with this man so I punched him with all my force where he fell to the ground. I didn't stare at him or watch the crowed all I did was get in the Limo and try to see Briel. I had paparazzi cars following me, I felt like I was OJ Simpson. I drove past street lights and stop signs.

I didn't look back, all I felt like escaping to a place with no name with Briel and Kinglsey. I was going straight and all I could see was a car coming toward me with their lights flickering at my eyes. The car crashed into mine making my car flip over with glass shattering in all sides. My body couldn't move after that, blood dripping down my forehead and the sound of crowds of people.

Woman: "WE NEED SOME HELP CALL 911!"

Man: "who might be in the car!?"

I couldn't see clearly so I blinked two times then ended up falling in a deep sleep. Three men were pulling me by the arm to rescue me before the car began to burn. They finally pulled me out and the crowed of people were shock from knowing i'm the king of pop.

Woman: "OH MY GOSH ITS MICHAEL JACKSON I NEED A PICTURE OF THIS!"

Man: "why was he even driving around here hes famous!"

The paparazzi surrounded me taking photos while the paramedics carry me to the ambulance truck. I was passed out with blood dripping down my forehead, jeez another photo of me that will be on the news once again.

Briel pov:

Police officers brought me in a privet room with a metal table and four metal chairs. I was sitting face to face with a investigator wearing a gray suit. My eyes roamed around while the man looks through my portfolio, he then starts to speak.

Investigator: "So it says here that you're a 25 year old female who had no criminal record until last week that you decided to kill your father, am I getting this right?'

Me: "You don't understand I didn't shoot him and I was only defending my self because he tried to kill me!"

Investigator: "We still are finding more clues about this murder case but I don't believe you since most girls who are famous for no reason like you think they can get away with things"

Me: "don't you dare put that dumb fucking reason in this situation!"

Investigator: "hey! one more disrespectful word coming out of your mouth is a year of being in a jail cell!"

I couldn't say a word because if I do then my fist would of ended up in his ass, the investigator brought me out side in the police station lobby where people can wait and watch TV. 

Investigator: "just sit here while I talk to my chief" 

I sat there continuing my eye roaming, the news channel came on so I decided to stare a little bit.

News anchor: "Michael Jackson has been in a dangerous car crash and we don't know if he will make it through it so are prayers will be helping him survive this tragic"

Me: "MICHAEL!!!!!!"