Ch7:not apart

Briel pov:

Joseph was staring at me with his devil eyes, I'm hoping for Michael to come and save me.

Joseph: "Michael doesn't have time to deal with a woman who does nothing but walk around in his house that he worked so hard for!!!!"
Briel: "I'm sorry I'll leave then!"

I ran out the house crying my heart out. I didn't get my stuff or nothing. I ran so fast that I bumped into Michael.

Michael: "what's wrong!!!?
Me: "GET OUT THE WAY MICHAEL!!"
Michael: "no! Until you tell me why you're crying!!"
Me: "I can't live here it's just to much to deal with!!"

I walked past Michael but he grabbed my hand so I turned around to him. He started to cry once I looked at him in the face.

Michael: "don't walk away! I won't hurt you!!!"
Me: "how can I trust you when everyone in my life has hurt me"
Michael: "your heart is apart of me!"

Michael pulled me closer to him and put his lips on mine then we where locked in a kiss. When he kissed me I knew why my heart would always rush when I'm with him. We unlocked then we both looked at each other in the eyes.

Michael pov:

Her lips where sweet when I kissed her. I couldn't stop kissing her. Joseph walked outside and found us holding hands.

Joseph: "woman I told you to stay away from him!"
Me: "Joseph!! She's staying here so stop pushing her around!!"

Joseph walked to his car and turned around to us.

Joseph: "you'll regret it Michael.."

He put a Cuban cigar in his mouth then got inside the car and drove off. Briel kissed me on the cheek, I started to bit my lip to stop the blushing.

Me: "oh I wanted to ask you something, would you like to go to my manager Frank Dileo's party tomorrow"

Briel: "oh but I don't have anything to wear"
Me: "you can use my credit card and buy anything you like"
Briel: "OH THANK YOU MICHAEL!"

She jumped on me wrapping her arms around me. I hope she doesn't mess up the party because it's going be to really fancy with mostly every celebrity there.

Lisa pov:

I was pacing back and forth in my best friends bedroom. My friend, Isabella was laying on her bed reading a magazine. I'm so pissed about that....girl I met yesterday.

Me: "I'm going to tear off that bitches eye sockets if I see her at the party!!"
Isabella: "calm down she might not even know that you like him"

Lisa: "oh she knows because I told her to stay away meaning he's mine!"
Isabella: "ohhh I can't wait until you fight her!!"
Lisa: "it will be a party to remember!"

I walked to Isabella's closet and tried on shoes. There where these cute leather boots that I had to try on.

Lisa: "does these shoes look like I'm a virgin but really I'm not or it looks like I'm a complete slut but secretly I'm a virgin?"

Isabella: "ummm the first thing you said!"
Lisa: "good that's what I wanted you to say"

The day ends