Ch25: I do

briel pov:

It was 1996, Michael and I were sitting on the couch while watching MTV. I was actually sitting on his lap kissing his lips gently. It was a great feeling for us both that we didn't have any drama between us and nothing to hide.

Michael: "babe could you go make a sandwich for me"

me: "sure, would you like a BLT then?"

Michael: "yes please"

I gotten off his lap and headed to the kitchen ready to make his sandwich. Michael turned on the news and tragic event have appeared.

reporter: "The rapper Tupac Shakur has been found dead in the passenger seat of a friends car, he was just seen at a Mike Tyson match in las Vegas but then left after that. We have more news at 4 about the tragic rapper's death, now back to you Cindy"

Michael: "Briel come!"

I rushed back in the living room to hear the commotion Michael was yelling out about. I sat back on his lap handing him his sandwich. His mouth dropped while he stared at the TV screen. I had to slap him two times so he could wake up. Once the news came back on I knew what he was in shock about. Michael and I were speechless for a sec.

Michael: "he was a good friend of mine.."

me: "I know what your feeling, i'm sorry for your loss"

Michael: "if I didn't hang out with him on that day I would of never met you"

me: "true"

I then wrapped my arms around him comforting him with my tender love. His head was leaning on my shoulder while I run my fingers through his hair. We both just kept staring at the tv listening to more about Tupac's death. Michael picked his head up leaving us both face to face. He looked like he had to tell me something.

Michael: "Briel I have wanted to do this for years now.."

Me: "what are you talking about?"

MIchael: "I knew you for six years and I just cant wait any longer"

Me: "wait what you mean?'

He got off the couch and then faced me, I was nervous of what he was going to do now. He got on one knee and pulled out a ring. My eyes opened wide and my heart beating rapidly wanting to say yes before he says something.

Michael: "will you marry me?..."

Me: "HELL YES!"

I stared crying out tears, I never knew what it felt to be in love with men. I only had my family in my life and I promised my self to not fall in love a man because I felt like men were like my father. I dated men but never fell in love with one of them and i'm happy to find someone like Michael pure and sweet. He put the ring though my finger while I cry in happiness.

Michael: "like it?'

Me: "I love it!"

We then kissed the night away...

Michael pov:

It was the next day, I had a appointment with my new private nurse I haven't met yet. I started picking up kingley's toys off the floor while I still had my pajamas on. Kingley was watching TV when he could of helped me at least. The door bell rang so I opened up the door, She had on a white nurse dress with her blonde hair hanging down.

Nurse: "hello Mr.Jackson!"

She went up to me and gave me a big hug, she seemed happy to work here as my nurse. I invited her inside the house leaving her breath taken when she looked around. She sat next to kingley while he was watching cartoons.

Nurse: "what might your name be cutie!?"

KIngley: "i'm kingley and i'm 4 years old"

Nurse: "aw how adorable and do you have any favorite sport you wish to play?"

Kingley: "I like basketball!"

Nurse: "and who might your favorite basketball player be?"

KIngley: "Michael Jordan!!!!"

Nurse: "you might end up better then him one day!"

Me: "haha he has a mind of his own"

nurse: "hahaha he has big dreams ahead of him though!'

Me: "oh sorry I didn't get you name yet"

Nurse: "call me nurse Rowe or Debbie if you like......."