ch 37: Funeral

Briel pov:

That stupid ass hoe bitch barged in my hospital room while I was mourning about my miscarriage, all I really wanted to do was slap the shit out of her. The smirk on her face when she told Michael that she was pregnant made me even more pissed. I grabbed the needle from the hospital room counter and ran toward her about to stab her right in her stomach but Michael pulled me away. 

Me: "LET ME KILL HER!!!"

Michael: "You had enough for one day!!"

Me: "So you're just going to let her get away with this?"

Michael: "All I'm saying is you need some rest"

Debbie: "Michael you have to help me with this pregnancy so don't ignore my calls!"

Michael: "Leave my family alone you witch!"

Me: "Michael wont be calling you again and your ass is fired too!"

I was tired anyways so I pushed Debbie out my way and went out the hospital exit with Michael behind me, paparazzi was waiting outside of the hospital trying to get a pic of us together. I was covering my face with a scarf and hat but a woman asked me about Debbie so i'm just going to put her ass out there...

Woman: "Whats your comment about Debbie going to the award show with Michael?"

Me: "ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT SHE KILLED MY BABY AND I WANT HER IN JAIL BEFORE I GET BACK HOME!"

Woman: "uh..."

I walked away from all the paparazzi and got inside the back of the drivers car, I then slept on Michael's lap until we got to the house.

Michael pov

Morning:

It was morning, I was ready to go hang with my friend Omer Bhatti and my child Kingsley. I'm trying to keep a secret and not tell Omer that we are going to Disney Land, I got dressed then woke Kingsley up. The door bell rang so I opened it, Omer ran toward and gave me a big hug like he hasn't seen me in years.

Omer: "Mike!!!"

Me: "Hey sprout!"

Omer: "Come on and tell me the surprise you're keeping from me!"

Me: "Sorry but I cant tell you"

Omer: "please please please!!"

Me: "hahaha stop it Omer"

Omer: "until you tell me where we are going"

Me: "fine, we'll be going to Disney Land!!"

Omer: "Cool I cant wait! I really want to ride some extreme roller coasters!"

I picked up Kingsley and walked to the limo with Omer, I should of told Briel where I was going but I decided that she needed some rest. Omer and I started talking while the driver drove us to Disney Land.

Omer: "Kingsley has the cutest cheeks in the world!"

Me: "He got that from his mom"

Kingsley: "Daddy I want to play!"

Omer: "Don't worry we will have fun when we get there"

Me: "I really need fun in my life these days..."

Omer: "Whats wrong apple head?"

Me: "I found out that i'm having another child and its not Briel's..."

Omer: "Well once we get there you'll be forgetting about that"

I then got a phone call from Briel so I answered it quickly, she didn't seem happy that I left without her knowing. 

Briel: "Michael I wanted to tell you once I woke up that I arranged a funeral for our baby"

Me: "When?..."

Briel: "today"

I hanged up on her then asked the driver to go back to the house, I guess me and Omer are going to spend the day at a funeral. We got back at the house as soon as possible, there was already cars parked in the driveway and noise coming from the inside. I slowly opened the door trying to sneak upstairs but Madea screamed my name to get back. 

Madea: "MICHAEL GET YO ASS OVER HERE! I'M ABOUT TO PREACH TO THE LARD"

I first started looking around the room and saw Briel's family staring at me with eyes like I was their lord but that's just the effects of seeing someone famous. I looked around the room again and saw my mother sitting down on the couch listening to Madea preach. Omer and I sat next to my mother, it was still awkward for me because everyone was still staring. 

Madea: "LARD PLEASE GRANT THEM HOPE FOR THESE YOUNG PEOPLE GOING THROUGH TOUGH TIMES FROM THE DEVIL ITS SELF TRYING TO BRING KARMA IN THEIR LIFE!!"

Me: "Mother, how long has she been preaching?"

Kathrine: "forgot the time since I been here..."

Madea: "EVERYONE LETS START DANCING UNTIL THE LARD RECEIVES OUR PRAYERS!!"

Everyone got up and began dancing like there was no tomorrow, I was getting pushed by everyone around me and even Omer got up and started dancing in the center of the room. All I wanted to do was kick everyone out but when Briel is with her family then her face lights up and I didn't want that taken away from her when she's dealing with stuff. The door opened while the family kept dancing to Madea, Debbie walked in slowly trying to not make noise but someone caught her. We all stared at her with a pissed face and she just stood there holding her stomach. Briel began crying and ran upstairs, she didn't want to see that witch's face today. 

Me: "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US!!"

Debbie: "Look, I only came to get some money from you!"

Me: "By sneaking inside my house!?"

Debbie: "You're mad at me so why ask you for money when I could just steel a furniture then sell it without you knowing"

Me: "I thought my paycheck from you working for me was enough"

Debbie: "Please I need the money to buy cocaine!..."

Me: "DEBBIE NO YOU MUST BE CRAZY!!"

Debbie: "Fuck yeah i'm crazy and I been trying to stop once I found out I was pregnant"

Me: "You cant fight this alone so i'm going to be calling a rehab center..."

I picked up the phone from the end table and dialed up numbers but Debbie collapsed on the floor making everyone there act up.