Ch 42: The Feeling of Stress

Michael Pov:

Briel was no where to be found, I walked up the stairs heading to my room to take a nap. I slowly laid on the bed staring at the ceiling, The thought of me thinking if Briel was okay made me stressed out and even the fact that Debbie is pregnant. I then rubbed my face and closed my eyes, I heard the house door open. I quickly jumped off the bed and ran down the stairs, Briel came home, but all she was wearing was a towel. Dry tears from her cheers and her not wearing what she was wearing when she left the house made me eager to know what happened. I ran toward her, she put her arms around me tightly while she began crying.

 Me: "Can you tell me what happened!?"

Briel: "I don't really want to talk about it Michael"

Me: "You need to since you came home only having a towel wrapped around you!!"

Briel: "Look, all I wanna do is sleep beside you and forget about this whole day"

Me: "Can you tell me this guy Daryl has mail he been sending to you inside the kitchen cabinet?....."

Briel: "Those were nothing"

Me: "Those letters seem to be something!?"

Briel: "MICHAEL, WHEN I SAY THEY ARE NOTHING THAT MEANS THEY ARE NOTHING, DAMN CAN I GO HOME WITHOUT YOU ASKING ME THINGS!!"

She walked past me, She never even told me what Daryl did to her. The telephone started ringing once Briel was out of my sight. I then picked up the phone, the doctor called with urgent news. I dropped the phone and ran out the house without telling Briel. Latoya was sent to the hospital and I felt like I knew why. I rushed to the car then drove fast as I can to the hospital, I then ran inside the entrance seeing my mother getting hugged by the doctor while she cried hard in pain. I can hear arguing in the room Latoya is in. 

Me: "Mother what happened?!"

Kathrine: "MICHAEL!!"

Me: "What happened to Latoya!?'

Kathrine: "Its bad....

Me: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?"

Doctor: "Michael.......Latoya is in a coma and It might take days or months to be cure"

Kathrine: "WHY MUST THIS MUST HAPPEN TO MY BABY GIRL!!"

My eyes gotten wider and tears fell down my cheeks rapidly, my legs started to shake until I couldn't take it anymore so I dropped to floor. More tears fell down and my nose was running, Latoya......why did he do this to you. I walked in the room not even trying to listen to Joseph arguing with Jermaine. All I was staring at was Latoya sleeping on the hospital bed, why did she have to crawl back to that man again. Joseph was arguing about concerts and money to Jermaine, I was getting pissed off that they didn't say one word about Latoya.

Me: "Joseph all you care about is money and fame!!"

Joseph: "Shut up boy, I thought you would understand how business works"

Me: "YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BUSINESS WHEN YOUR OWN DAUGHTER IS ABOUT TO DIE BECAUSE THAT CRAZY MAN HIT HER!!"

Joseph: "You better shut up before I beat your ass!"

I walked out the room slamming the door behind me, I cant be in a room with Joseph or we will both be fighting. Couldn't wait for this day to be over... 

Briel Pov:

Daryl was calling my telephone like crazy, I laid on the bed with my eyes wide open listening to the ringing. I couldn't take anymore so grabbed the telephone and threw it at the wall making it brake in pieces. Michael opened the door slowly, it looked like he left to go somewhere. He got in the covers with me, he kissed me gently on the forehead.