Ch3:Found someone

Briel pov:

I was walking around the dirty streets of south central. It was getting really cold so I decided to head home but then A car parked in front of me.

Tupac: "hey girl!"

I turned around to him and found out it was the rapper  TUPAC!!!!!!!!!

Me: "you're...TUPAC!!!"

Tupac: "you right girl"

Me: "so what can I do for you?"

Tupac: "well my man here, he would like to get laid if you know what I mean"

I looked at his friend, he had a paper bag over his head. He gave a small wave and got out the car.
He seemed nervous when I saw the way he stands.

Me: "my house is near by so is it ok if we walk?"

He nodded his head yes to me so we walked down the street together. I felt uncomfortable walking with a man with a paper bag over his face but it's all about the money in the end.

Me: "you live around here?"

He nodded his head no to my question. I'm so stupid why would I ask that when he's friends with Tupac and his clothes seemed to cost more then my apartment.

Me: "you don't talk that much do you?"

He nodded no to my question after that I left him alone. I opened my apartment door then he followed me to my bedroom. He sat on my bed looking extremely nervous about doing this.

Michael pov:
My hands where sweating, my heart was racing, and my legs where shaking. I knew this was a bad idea and would ruin my image forever but I couldn't stop looking at her. She was just so beautiful that I couldn't leave her side.

She took off her clothes in front of me so I looked away.

Briel: "Are you ok? You seem unhappy"

I......I couldn't do this!!! I never wanted to do this.
I took off the bag and the moment she saw my face her eyes where so wide.

She took 8 steps back until she was up against the wall. Her mouth was wide and tears where coming down her eyes.

Briel: "I'm so......sorry!!!!"
Me: "it's not your fault please it was me I should of never been here in the first place!!"

Briel: "OH SHIT YOU'RE MICHAEL FUCKING JACKSON OH MY GOD I DIDNT KNOW!"

She hugged me tight like she was desperate for something. She was fully naked when she put her arms around me. I hugged her tightly but I felt the need to ask her to put back on her clothes.

Briel: "I won't tell anyone this ever happened and I'll stop doing this job!!!"

I bit my lip and giggled looking down at my shoes

Me: "what's your name?"
Briel: "um..its Briel"
Me: "you're really pretty Briel and I don't want you to use your prettiness on doing this horrible job"

Briel: "I'll stop because of what you said.....thank you Michael"

Honk honk tupac's car beeps for me to hurry up.

Me: "well I guess this is goodbye"
Briel: "sadly yes"

I was about to walk out the room but then Briel ran up to me and hugged me behind.

Briel: "thank you so much"
Me: "I only want the best for you"

I walked out the room and out of the apartment. I got back in the car, it was silent for 5 seconds.

Tupac: "yo tell me what happen"
Me: "actually nothing happened.."