Ch15: moving out

Michael pov:
I woke up next to Lisa, she was naked but had covers over her. I watched her sleep for a second then I walked to the bathroom To wash my face. I didn't know what happened last night but all I remember was Me getting mad at Briel. Lisa woke up and followed me to the bathroom.

Lisa: "i think I was drunk yesterday..."

Me: "I felt the same way but I wasn't actually drunk"

Lisa: "soo did you like it yesterday?"

I didn't know what to say about that because it's not like I loved her so I couldn't feel anything while we had sex.

Me: "it was......great"

Lisa: "Michael are we dating now?"
Me: "........yes"

Briel Pov:
Cally and I started packing our stuff and leaving to live with our cousin, Violet. I didn't tell Michael I was leaving but If I stayed I would only be in his way. The cab drove by the mansion and drove us to our cousins house.

Cally: "I couldn't believe he would do that to you if I ever see him again I'll beating his ass!"

Briel: "you wouldn't have to beat his ass because we won't ever see him again"

We drove by the house and my cousin and my aunt Madea where standing out side the house waiting for us.

Violet: "hey guys!"
Me: "hey violet and aunt Madea!"

Madea: "hellerrr how you doing"

Me: "I'm doing sad, Michael and I are not together anymore"

Madea: "let's go inside to talk about this Hun"

Inside the house
I sat next to Madea in the living room while cally and violet was cooking in the kitchen.

Madea: "tell me what happened Hun"
Me: "well Michael didn't want me anymore so he started to cheat on me"

Madea: "this is what I learned in  all these years on this earth if somebody want to walk out of your life,let them go"

Me: "but I still love him and I know he still loves me but I don't know why he did this"

Madea: "life is sometimes hard but you just have to laugh your way through it but maybe the lord just don't want you two together"

Me: "and I'm worried if people will find out I was a hooker!"

Madea: "honey, folks gonna talk about you till the day you die and ain't nothing you can do LET FOLKS TALK! It ant about what they call you It's what you answer to. Remember that. You hear me?!"

Me: "I hear you, thank you aunt Madea"

I hug her while she smokes weed.