Ch 44: End Of The Road

Briel Pov:

All I could see was medical workers and other people surrounding me. Everything was blurry and I still couldn't remember how this all happened. I started blinking rapidly while I laid in the hospital bed. I actually cant remember a thing, I cant even remember who these people near me were. One woman began hugging me tightly, I pushed her off me with all my power.

Cally: "I thought you would be happy to see me!!"

Me: "Stay away, I don't know you!!"

Doctor: "Briel has amnesia and she doesn't know none of you guys right now..."

Cally: "How long will this last!?"

Doctor: "Might take a month or a year, but you just have to teach her who you are for now"

Madea: "Thank you doctor, praise the lort"

Before the old lady could speak to me, a guy with black long hair rushed in the hospital room seeming to know me. He walked toward me but the strange woman stopped him from saying a word.

Cally: "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU HURT MY SISTER YOU ASS HOLE!!"

Michael: "shhh please don't curse at me in public and I never pushed her to get hit by a truck"

Cally: "NO, YOU BROKE HER HEART BY SAYING YOU WANT TO DIVORCE!"

Michael: "I just need some free time with my music..."

Cally: "Briel has amnesia so you can have all the free time you want now that she will forget you anyway!"

The girl that said I was her sister walked out the room with a pissed face. Everyone all left the room after that except the strange guy. He got closer to my hospital bed and hugged me tighter then the rest of the people hugged me, he then kissed me on the cheek and sat in the chair beside me. All I could do was stare into his dark brown eyes while he kept talking.

Michael: "I love you so much and I didn't know what I was thinking....I'm sorry please forgive me"

Me: "what should you be sorry about, I don't know who you are..."

Michael: "Briel please remember me, our love can't end like this"

Me: "There was no love to begin with!..."

I pushed his hand away from me, I should of said it in a nicer way once I saw his face turn sad. I wish I could remember him but I just cant put a finger on it. He then started pouring out tears from his eyes, he then put his head down on my lap and started to talk to him self.

Michael: "I'm sorry please I love you and I know I done bad mistakes in the past and did not realize how much it hurts you. I don't want it to be the end of the road for us, please"

Me: "I'm sorry..."

Michael: "Do you remember?!"

Me: "No, but I feel like I done things bad to hurt you too even though I don't know what I done..."

Michael: "But do you remember the time when we fell in love?"

Me: "I wish I could, sorry"

Doctor: "Mr. Jackson, I think its time for you to leave"

Michael pov:

I slowly walked out the room but turned to get a second glance of her heart that I destroyed in some way. Watching her look at me like there was nothing that happened four hours ago made me want to punch the wall. I cant believe that Briel has amnesia, this all felt like a nightmare to me and I know we will certainly not be together again since she cant remember thing about me. I walked past Cally and the rest of Briel's family not trying to say a word to them. My head was down feeling sad and depressed, I just wanted to go home. My driver took me back to my mansion, I walked toward the door still thinking about Briel. I slowly opened it without trying to wake up Kingsley, the house was quiet and it looked so neat that I really wanted to break something but decided to make a song. I was in my privet home studio with my friend David Nicksay who will produce the song with me.