Ch10:New talent,new friend

Two months later:
My first day at dance practice for Michael's music video. I had on  neon pink shorts with a black shirt and my hair up in a ponytail. I was late for class and it sucks because Michael didn't wake me up. I rushed inside class and everyone was looking at me including Michael.

choreographer: "thank you for joining"

I sat next to the rest of the dancers on the floor while the choreographer and Michael stands in the front. I looked around the room and this guy in the corner, he seemed suspicious. He winked at me so I turned my head around. I hope he wasn't trying to flirt with me because My man is in the same room and I would never hurt Michael.

choreographer: "so everyone stand up and let's start start dancing!"

I stood up just like the rest of the class did. Michael and the choreographer was helping us dance like them. It was hard in some parts but I think I understand it.

choreographer: "ok guys I want you to get a parter to dance with"

Everyone had a parter but not me and that other guy who winked at me. Michael was looking at me then gave me a little smile so I smiled back. The guy walked up to me.

Daryl: "so your name is?"
Me: "it's Briel"
Daryl: "well Briel I guess you'll be my dance parter"
Me: "fine"

We all start dancing with our partners with the new song Michael made.

Choreographer: "ok we are done today come early next Wednesday to film!"

I left the room with the rest of the people but Daryl stopped me from walking.

Daryl: "I was thinking of you and  and me can hang and practice the song together"
Me: "sure that would be nice"
Daryl: "so should I come over to your house?"
Me: "NO! I mean you just cant because its...not....clean"

Daryl: "ok then we'll meet at my house I'll call you for the directions"

He walked away, what is this guy trying to do. I know he might just trying to be nice since I'm his partner But still I don't get why he seems to give me attention. I walked up to Michael while he was talking to a group of people.

Me: "do you wanna go buy pizza and watch home alone again?"

Michael: "not right now"
Me: "well you wanna go have ice cream!"
Michael: "I said not now!"

He walked away from me and started talking to his manager and producer. For the last four weeks he hasn't been acting the same. Im really worried about him maybe he doesn't like me anymore.

Michael pov:
I can't wait until my dangerous album comes out. I been working so much that I'm already  stressed out. I didn't mean to push her away I just couldn't have anyone blocking my job but I could just do that to her. I walked up to Briel.

Me: "about the thing you said where we can eat ice cream, I'll have some"

Briel: "yay!"

Never land ranch:

We cuddled together eating ice cream watching home alone. We had a blanket around us and eaten from the same bowl.

Me: "Briel I love you so much I hope you know that"
Briel: "I love you too"

I wanted to ask her if she would like to go to the MTV awards with me. No one knew that we where dating so we kept it as a secret but once we get there I'll take her on stage and kiss her In front of everyone.

Me: "I wanted to ask you something?
Briel: "what do you wanna ask me"
Me: "would you like to go to the MTV awards with me?"

She fell off the couch once I asked her to come. I helped her up then sat her down.

Me: "would that be a yes?"
Briel: "yes yes yes!!!"

She jumped on me then we started to put our lips together.