Ch20:GRAMMY AWARDS part 2

Michael pov:
Im so stupid for kissing Briel and then told her I can't be with her. I really want to be with her but I'm with Lisa and I don't want to hurt her as well. I walked back to Lisa backstage so we can wait for our kiss we're going to do on stage.

Lisa: "where did you go?"

Me: "to the bathroom"
Lisa: "well we are about to get on stage"
Me: "ok I'm ready"

It was our time to shine, I held her hand walking down the stage. The audience was cheering loud and where clapping. Lisa was squeezing my hand so tight I felt like it was becoming blue. I then started to speak.

Me: "people thought this wasn't going to last"

I took off my shades then kissed her lips while rapping my arms around her. The crowd got wiled and I knew this will be on the news after this. One person in the audience started screaming.

Person: "SOMEONE BACKSTAGE IS GOING THOUGH LABOR!!"

Most people rushed to help while some were confused of what was happening and Lisa and I were one of them. We both stood on stage thinking what the hell was going on. We then both ran backstage with the others and saw Briel laying on the floor with doctors around her.  I couldn't believe what I saw, she was crying, sweating, screaming in pain and I just stood there watching in the crowd. Johnny was with her the whole time wishing I was him.

Johnny: "you're doing good babe just keeping pushing"

Briel: "OH GOD I AM PUSHING AAAHH!"

After 12 min, the baby came out and Briel was then sent to the hospital for a check out. I watch the ambulance drive away from the award show. I must see how she's doing.

Briel pov:
I laid on the hospital bed having Johnny right by me. It's a baby boy, he was the most wonderful thing I have ever seen. I was kissing him and whispering in his ear I love you. The doctor walked in the room.

Doctor: "so the baby is healthy and what might you want his name to be?"

Me: "Kingsley"

Doctor:  "ok I'll make his birth certificate"

While I waited I started kissing Kingsley on the forehead. Michael walked in the room holding flowers in his hand. I looked up at him while he was walking to my bed.

Michael: "congratulations on the new baby!"
Me: "why are you here?..."

Michael: "because I wanted to be here with you"

Johnny didn't like how he was there in the room.

Johnny: "get the fuck out of here"
Michael: "listen to me I'm here to just give her some flowers I didn't mean no harm"
Johnny: "yeah yeah yeah, keep that bullshit some where else"

Michael angrily walked out the room, I can see a tear fall down his cheeks.

Briel: "don't go!!"

I cried out but he ignored me and kept walking. The doctor walked in the room with a confused face.

Doctor: "um there seems to be a problem..."
Me: "what's wrong?"

Doctor: "well the real father of Kingsley is Michael Jackson"

Johnny and I faces were in shock...