Chapter 2

Emily's POV

Andy and I have been texting non-stop, but we never actually like hung out. I've stopped cutting about two days ago, but I sometimes get the feeling of wanting to. I try to ignore it, but it's hard. I'm interrupted from my thoughts when I get a text from Andy.

Andy: Hey, do you wanna come over or I come over to hang out?
Me: Yea, I can come over. When would you like me to?
Andy: You can come over around 2.

   I ask for the address, and he gives it to me. It's 12:35, so it gives me an hour and twenty-five minutes to get ready.

   Once I'm ready I examine myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a black tank top with a rip cage made out of feathers. A pair of maroon colored skinny jeans, and a light wash jean jacket. Pairing it with my black converse. I did my best to covers my cuts and scars, on my arms. I straightened my hair, and put on mascara and eyeliner on my water line.

   I got to Andy's house, and walked up to the door. I'm about to knock, but then the door is opened up and I'm pulled into an unexpected hug.

"Emily!" He says, the excitement clear in his voice.

"Andy!" I say and hug back.

   The hug goes on for a few minutes, we eventually went inside. We walk over to the couch and sit down. I looked at my surroundings, trying to find something to talk about. Andy on the other hand, beat me to it.

"So what movie do you wanna watch?" Andy ask, already holding up three movies.

"Hmm.. We can watch The Purge, that's one of my favorites." I say and smile, earning one back.

   He puts the movie in, and gets some popcorn. About fifth-teen minutes into the movie, someone knocks on the door. Andy gets up to answer it, while I continue watching the movie.

"Baby!!" A screeching voice days.

"Hey Babe" Andy says and shuts the door.

   Andy and the girl walk into the living room. The smile on the girls face quickly leaves her face once she sees me. Wait, is that? Of course it is! He's dating her for crying out loud! Yep, in front of me is the one and only Juliet Simms.

"Andy who's this?" She asks and crosses her arms.

"Oh, this is my friend Emily." He says. Ouch, only a friend.

"Oh okay! Well nice to meet you Emily!" She says and giggles.

   I give her a week smile and go back to watching the movie. They practically spent the whole movie cuddling. To tell the truth, I felt the pain of jealousy hit me a little. Once the movie was over, I said my goodbyes and left. I was not gonna spend another minute, third wheeling. Instead of going home, I just went to a park. Which was empty, thank god.

   I sat on the bench at the park. It felt like I've been there for hours, when in reality it has only been ten minutes. Some random guy sits next to me, he had blond hair and blue eyes. He starts a conversation with me, starting of with his name, Matt. We exchanged numbers and I went home. It's pretty lonely here, without my parents. I don't like thinking about my parents and how they're dead. But I can't help it sometimes, just thinking about it upsets me.

You know what will help you stop thinking about it.

   No! I have to stop, but it is hard. Thankfully my phone stops me, from doing anything I will regret. It was a text from Matt, I smiled and replied back. Maybe my little crush on Andy will go away, and it will start to grow onto Matt... Maybe.

   Little did I know, once October rolls around I would regret it.

*End of Chapter 2*

Thank you guys for 25 reads and 5 votes! That means a lot, so thank you guys so much! The drama will start to begin next chapter, so be prepared. I start school next week, so updating will become hard. I'm starting high school, so wish me luck guys! Also I'm almost finish with writing chapter five, it's the longest chapter that I've written so far.

Please pretty please with a cherry on top, tell your friends about "Lost It All"! Love guys!<3