Chapter 23

Andy's POV

The next morning, I wake up with a major headache. Fucking hangover, I just had to get drunk.

"Andy!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Ouch, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bunk." CC mumbled, walking into the bunk area.

"Sorry, just have a major headache. What do you need?" I ask, sitting up.

"Oh yeah, who were you on the phone with last night?"

"I was on the phone?"

"Yeah, you don't remember?"

   I shake my head, trying to remember last night. I grab my phone, seeing I have a message from an unknown number.

From: Unknown
Good. Goodnight Andy.

"Who was I talking to?" I ask, looking at CC.

"I don't know, but I overheard Jinxx on the phone. Sounded like he told someone to call you, try and get you to stop." He said, sitting down. "But something is a little off.."

"What?"

"Whenever Jinxx is on the phone with Sammi, it's never good. When the tour first started he was on the phone with Sammi, Sammi sounded frightened. Said how she needed you Andy." He explain.

"Sammi needed me?" I arched a brow, confused.

"No, not Sammi, someone else, a she. He always asks "how is she?", but he's not asking Sammi. He's asking about someone else. Have you noticed how secretive Sammi and Jinxx have been since Emily died?"

"Yeah.." I said, not wanting to talk about Emily's death.

"Who was the girl you were on the phone with? Who was Jinxx talking to last night? Why are Jinxx and Sammi being so secretive? Who did Sammi say needed you? Who is the "she" Jinxx constantly asks Sammi about? Think about it." He asks, standing up. "It may sound crazy, but who else could it be?"

"But she's..."

"I know she is, but what if she's not?" He asks, walking out of the bunk area.

Could she be alive?

*End Of Chapter 24*