Chapter 43

Andy's POV

One year has passed. One year since I cheated. One year since she told me she was pregnant. One year since she left. One year since I've last spoken to her. One whole fucking year.

   She's in New York, I'm here at home. I miss her. I still love her and I hate it. I hate how she's forgotten all about me, while I'm getting drunk off my ass, trying to forget about her. I fucking hate it.

"Andy are you gonna watch it or not?!" Ashley yells from the living room.

"It doesn't come on for another two hours!" I yell back, laying back in bed.

   The guys have been bugging me about Emily being on The Jimmy Fallon show. She's already so famous, God I'm so proud of her.
**
"This is Alexander." Emily said, Jimmy looking at him in awe.

"Still can't believe you haven't attempted to see your kid." Jinxx mumbles, getting up and going to the kitchen.

   I roll my eyes, staring at the baby in her arms. The baby was born over five months ago. The guys went up to New York to be there when he was born. I decided not to go and got drunk that same night. The girls told me how Emily wished I was there...

"Do you by any chance still love him?" Jimmy asks Emily, everyone goes silent.

Emily sits there, looking like she's in deep thought. A minute pasts and she still hasn't said anything.

"Emily?" Jimmy says, gaining her attention.

"S-sorry. What was the question again?" She stutters, she's nervous.

"Do you still love Andy?" He asks.

"As much as I wish I didn't Jimmy, but I do. I try to convince myself that I moved on, sometimes I actually believe it. But I know it's not true, I love him. I hate him for what he did. For not contacting me, to see how his son is. I was looking forward to starting a family with Andy. Like before he told me he cheated and I had just found out I was pregnant. Everyday, I catch a glimpse of Andy when I look at Alex. Out of all my relationships, which was only three, Andy was the best. We were so happy, so in love, and now it's all gone." She confesses, shocking me with her answer.

"I can't watch this anymore." I mumble, leaving the room.

   I grab my car keys and leave the house, driving off. Not knowing where I'm going, I just drive. I end up driving to a bar, within thirty minutes I'm drunk.
**
"I'm gonna make you feel good Andy." The brunette says, pulling down my boxers.

   My erection springs free, as the brunette gives me a devious smile. She licks the tip, teasing me on purpose. She licks my whole length before taking me in her mouth. She bobs her head up and down, pleasuring me. I let out a throaty moan as all my worries seem to wash away.

"Fuck.." I groan, as I reach my high.

   The brunette places herself onto of me, slowly lowering herself.

"G-get off!" I yelled, pushing her off.

   I quickly put my clothes on and leave the room, walking out of the apartment.

   I can't have sex with some girl, I just can't. I can't get Emily off my mind. Having sex with some other girl would just make me feel worse for what I did.

*End Of Chapter 46*

  Well ain't that just lovely Andy.

   Also is anyone else sobbing because of MCR????? Because I am AND I CANT STOP LIKE WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE, COMING OUT OF NOWHERE WITH THIS?! I WASNT AND STILL NOT EMOTIONALLY STABLE. But it's alright, I'll be okay.