Chapter 42

Emily's POV

"Please welcome Emily Rogers!" Jimmy yelled, everyone cheering.

   I walked out, waving at the audience and smiled. High Fived Jimmy once I sat down. I could get used to this..

"So Emily, how are you?" Jimmy asks, displaying that big smile of his.

"I'm good, thank you for asking. How are you?" I ask, smiling at him.

"I'm good, but tonight's about you." He said, clapping his hands together.

   I placed my hands in my lap, waiting for it all to begin.

"So, you released your first album called "Moving On From The Pain", huge fan by the way." He compliments, earning a smile from me. "Your world tour is next month, am I correct"?

"Yes, it is next month, beginning on the fourth starting here in New York City. I'm really excited." I beem, smiling.

"I'm excited too. You also became a mom not long ago." He mentions, bringing up Alex.

I smile, thinking of my baby boy backstage.

"Yes, about five months ago I gave birth to my son Alexander. He's actually back stage." I say, pointing to back stage.

"Let's bring the kid out, shall we?" Jimmy says, the crowd cheering.

They bring out a giggling Alex, bringing him over to me. Once he sees me, the smile on his face grows bigger. Just by doing that, he reminded me on Andy. He's given to me and I sit him up on my lap, using my stomach and breast as a support for his back and head.

"This is Alexander." I introduce him, as everyone watches in awe.

"He looks like you so much." Jimmy said, smiling at Alex.

"He has his fathers eyes." I say, not mentioning Andy's name.

"Speaking of father, if you don't mind me asking." Jimmy mentions, looking at me for approval.

"I don't mind." I reassure him, smiling.

He gives me a sympathetic look, smiling at Alex one last time. I take a deep breath, dreading the topic of Andy. I knew it was gonna come up, I just hoped it wouldn't.

"Over a year ago, you called it quits with your boyfriend Andy Biersack, frontman of the rock band, Black Veil Brides." Jimmy said, informing the audience.

"Yes." I said, stating that it's true.

"This is a question that I'm sure everyone would like an answer to. Why did you guys end it? You seemed so happy together, I actually thought you guys were gonna get married." Jimmy asks, chuckling at the last sentence.

I smiled at the thought of marrying Andy. As much as I was pissed at him, I couldn't help but smile at that.

"It was actually the day I found out I was pregnant, when we broke up. The reason why we broke up was.." I started, taking a deep breath before continuing. "Because Andy cheated on me.." I finish, hearing gasps from the audience.

"Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that. If you don't mind me asking, how did you feel?" He asks, continuing to give me a sympathetic look.

"I was heart broken. To this day, I'm still very much heart broken. I never thought that would happen. I loved him, it broke me." I sighed, looking down at Alex.