Chapter 45

Emily's POV

   I sat at the table, staring down at my hands. I agreed to talking with Andy, but now I regret it. We've been sitting here for ten minutes, not saying a single word. I have to go get Alex.

"I'm sorry but I have to go get Alex." I said, standing up.

"Alex? He's here?" Andy asks, crap I shouldn't have said that.

"Y-yeah." I stutter, here we go again with the stutter.

"Can I meet him?" He asks, giving me a small smile.

"He was born five months ago and you want to meet him now?!" I scoff.

"Emily, I know I should've been there when he was born. I know I should've came up to see him. But I didn't and I'm sorry. Just please.. Let me see my son." He pleads, dammit.

"Fine." I mumble, walking out of the shop.

He follows me to my car, getting into the passenger seat. I get in and start the car, getting ready for an awkward car ride.

"How have you been?" Andy asks, looking at me.

"I've been good. You?" I said, keeping an eye on the rode.

"I've been okay." He chuckles slightly.

We fall back into an awkward silence as I drive down the rode. Soon I arrived at my Aunts house, immediately I get out and go to the front door. My Aunt Meredith opens the door, holding Alex in her arms. She smiles at me then immediately drops it, once Andy is next to me. Alex points at Andy, smiling widely.

"Da!" He giggles, causing my heart to melt.

   Yes, I've shown him what Andy looked like. I wasn't going to allow my child to not know what his father looked like.

"He knows what I look like?" Andy asks, looking at me.

"Yes." I mumble, taking Alex from Meredith.

   I look at Alex, pinching his little cheeks. He smiles at me, a little bit of drool coming out. I look at Andy, then back at Alex. Slowly I turn to Andy, looking at him. I gently place Alex in his arms, letting him hold Alex for the first time. My aunt looks at me, gesturing for me to give them a moment. I nod my head and follow her inside.

"Care to explain?" She asks, pouring a cup of tea.

"I ran into him at my old job. He wanted to talk and wanted to meet Alex." I shrug, like it's no big deal.

"Talk? Talk about what?"

"We didn't talk, we sat in an awkward silence." I said, drinking some tea.

   Andy walks into the room, Alex now placed on his shoulder. I couldn't help but smile at the scene in front of me. I've dreamed of this moment since I first found out I was pregnant. Even when I found out I was having a boy...

*FlashBack*

   The heartbeat was heard throughout the room, a sound I've gotten used to. I smiled as I watched my baby moved around on the screen.

"Would you like to know the sex?" My doctor asked me.

   I nodded my head, continuing to look at the screen. The doctor pointed at the screen, looking at me.

"Congratulations, you're having a boy. If you look closely, you can see the development of a penis." She said, taking off her gloves.

   A boy, a little baby boy was growing inside of me. A little mini me or Andy is growing inside of me. Andy would be glad to hear that it's a boy. He talked about how he always wanted a boy. Oh if only he was here...

*FlashBack Ends*

"Emily?" Andy says, looking at me.

"Y-yeah?" I ask, getting out of my thoughts.

"I asked if I could take care of Alex, while you're on tour." He said, my mother mode taking over.

"You what?!"

*End Of Chapter 48*

This book will be ending soon guys *wipes tear*

But holy shit guys, seriously thank you so much. I started this story over a year ago, now we are five more chapters away from posting the very last page of Emily and Andy's story. I'll admit I'm not ready to end Lost It All and say goodbye. And to be at 1k reads now, that means so much to me. Thank you guys so much. I love you all <3