Chapter 15

February 25th, 2015

Emily's POV

The second leg of the Black Mass tour is almost over, currently we are in Vancouver. Before the show, we all decided to explore the city. Everyone split up, planning on meeting back at the bus at 4:00pm. Andy and I are currently in a book store.

"Emily are you almost done?" Andy groans.

"Yep!" I say, holding a handful of books.

"You're buying all of those?" He questions me.

"No! See what I did was pick out all of the books that look interesting to me. Then I'm going to go to a random page in each book and decided wether or not I want to buy the book." I explain to him and he responds by rolling his eyes.

I go over to the sitting area and begin looking through each book. The first one was definitely a no. Andy takes a seat next to me, looking at the first book. Out of all of the books, I decided on just buying one.

"You went through almost twenty books, but bought only one." Andy chuckles, as we walk out of the store.

I giggle and take his hand, as we walk down the street. I then stop walking, when I see something. Not just something, someone.

"Emily?" The person says to me.

Andy looks at the person, then at me, then the person, the back at me.

"J-josh." I say, starting to get tense.

"Wow, never thought I see you again." He chuckles, crossing his arms.

He looks at Andy and I's intertwined hands, raising an eyebrow.

"You and him?" He asks and I slowly nod.

"Is that a problem?" Andy speaks up.

"No. Just have fun with my leftovers. She's great in bed." He laughs, winking at the last thing he said.

He then pats Andy on the back and walks off.

She's great in bed.

   I look at Andy, then at the ground. Embarrassed, I walk off, heading towards the bus. Once I get to the bus, I immediately go to the bunks and crawl into the one Andy and I share. Hearing the others get on the bus, I pretend I'm asleep.

"Emily we need to talk." Andy says, ripping the bunk curtain open.

"Emily's asleep." I mumble.

"Yeah, okay." He says, then it becomes quiet.

   Suddenly, I'm being taken out of the bunk and lifted onto a shoulder.

"Put me down!" I yell, hitting their back.

"Nope!" He says, walking out of the bunks.

"Andy!" I yell, continuing to hit his back.

   He walks into the lounge area, everyone stops their conversations and looks at us.

"Keep on doing what you guys are doing. Nothing to see here." Andy says, walking towards the bus door.

"Help me!" I yell, once Andy opens the door.

   I'm then set on the ground, outside of the bus. Andy closes the door and stands in front of it.

"Okay. Talk. Now." He commands, crossing his arms.

"No." I refuse, putting a hand on my hip.

   We stay like that for almost five minutes, until I give in. I really should've played "Never Give In" in my head, so I wouldn't have gave in. But no!