Chapter 39

Emily's POV

   I paced back and forth, waiting for the timer to go off. Two things could happen. Either my period is just late or I'm pregnant.

   The timer beeped, causing me to look at the two pregnancy tests on the counter.

"Holy shit."

**

   The door opened, Andy walking in. I nervously smiled at him, as he gave me a small smile.

"I have to tell you something."

"So do I."

"At the same time?" I asked and he nodded.

"One..Two..Three!"

"I'm pregnant!"

"I cheated on you!"

   I stared at Andy, shocked at what he said. He has to be joking, he has to be.

"W-what?" I asked, hoping it's not true.

"I'm so sorry." No.

   I covered my mouth, looking away from Andy. The man that I love, cheated on me.

"How could you?" I sobbed, standing up.

"Just let me explain." He grabbed my hand.

   I yanked it back, slapping him hard.

"You bastard."

   I turned towards the hallway. Andy followed me, trying to gain my attention. I walked into our room, towards the closest. Grabbing a suitcase and started shoving his clothes into it.

"I found out that I'm pregnant with your child and you cheated on me!" I yelled, zipping up the suitcase.

"I'm sorry Emily."

"I hate you!" I sobbed, running my hands through my hair.

   He grabbed my arms, trying to hug me. I hit his chest repeatedly, not wanting him to touch me.

"Get out."

"Em-"

"Get out!" I yelled, pushing him away from me.

   I walked out of the room, down the hall. I opened the door for him, waiting for him to leave. He looked at me, hurt in his eyes. He leaned in, and I moved my head to the side.

"Don't. Just go." I whispered, not looking at him.

   He sighed, walking out of the house.

"I'll call you." He said.

   I shook my head, closing the door. Grabbing a picture of him and I, holding it close. I sobbed as I walked towards the couch, sitting down. I stared at the picture, sobbing even more.

"You fucking cheated!" I yelled, throwing the picture at the wall.

   He found out I was pregnant and I found out he cheated.

**

   Two months.. Two months after I found out I was pregnant, two months after things with Andy ended. He never came back, he never called like he said he would.

   I moved to New York a few days ago. I didn't tell the others, I haven't even seen them in two months. They don't know what happened between Andy and I. They know something happened and that we're no longer together. They don't even know I'm pregnant.

   I'm broken, he broke me.

*End Of Chapter 42*

  Brb, I'm gonna go cry in a corner.