Chapter 26

Andy's POV

   We all walked towards the building, hoping our plan will work.

   Our plan is to get Matt arrested, so Emily can come back. I got Matt to agree to meeting up with me, so we can "talk"

"Be careful Andy." Jinxx said, before I walked inside.

   Out of all the places, we had to agree to meeting at an old abandoned furniture store.

**

"Well, well, well, the one and only Andy Biersack." Matt said.

"I know what you did."

"What did I do?" He asked, smirking.

"You tried to kill Emily. Why?" I asked, glaring at him.

"That's what you wanted to talk about?" He laughed, clapping his hands together.

He continued to laugh, amused by the topic. I texted Ashley to get ready.

"I did it because she was my next victim." Next victim? "But she died a few days after my attempt, so that made things easier for me."

I was about to say something, but the door flew open with police rushing in. They pinned Matt down, handcuffing him. They took him away, while everyone walked over to me.

"So our plan worked. Now what?" Jake asked.

Jinxx's phone started to ring, everyone looking at Jinxx. Emily was calling.

"Is he really arrested?" Emily asked, as soon as Jinxx answered.

"Yes Emily, you don't have to hide anymore."

"I want to see Andy." She said, everyone looking at me.

"When?" Jinxx asked.

"Now. At the fountain we saw that night." She said, then hung up.

And with that, I ran out of the building. Not knowing where to go, hoping I'd find it.

*End Of Chapter 29*

This chapter sucks, but the next one you guys will love. Trust me, it was worth the wait.