Chapter 44

*2 Months Later*

Emily's POV

   I got off of my tour bus, breathing in the California air. After one year, I was back in California for my tour. As much as I don't want to admit it, but this is my home. California is my home. Not New York.

   I walked back into the bus, towards the room in the back of the bus. Alex was laying in his play-pin, now awake from his nap.

"Hey baby." I cooed, picking him up.

   Placing him into his car seat, I grabbed his diaper bag and walked off the bus, over towards the rental car. Starting the car, I turned on my music and drove off. First stop, Aunt Meredith's house.

   My Aunt Meredith wanted to watch Alex today, while I went and visited friends. I wasn't sure at first but reluctantly agreed. Once I got to her house, she immediately came outside, greeting me with a hug.

"I missed you." She says, hugging me.

"I missed you too." I sighed, smiling.

   We talked about my tour before I left. I drove towards Sammi and Jinxx's house. Once I got there I ringed the doorbell, waiting for them to answer. Soon the door flew open, revealing a red face Jinxx, angry as hell.

"What the he- Emily?!" Jinxx said, realizing it was me.

"Well hello to you too." I mumbled, holding back a laugh.

Jinxx rolled his eyes before pulling me into a hug.

"Jinxx what is taking you so long?!" CC yelled from the other room.

Immediately I let go of Jinxx and ran past him towards the living room. Once I ran into the room, all eyes where on me. In the living room was CC, Sammi, Ella, Jake, and Ashley. Ella and Sammi got up and ran over to me, tackling me into a hug.

"Holy shit." I groan.

"You're actually here!" Sammi yells, hugging me tightly.

"What the hell is going on?" Liz asks walking into the room.

"Hey Liz." I whisper, seeing as I'm being squeezed to death.

"Emily!" Liz yells, jumping onto us.

We all fall to the ground, I end up on the bottom. Getting crushed to death.

"Can't. Breathe." I whisper before the get off of me.

They get off of me, laughing at how red I was. I stand up, mocking their laughs. Jake, Ashley, and CC get up, hugging me as well. It turns into a group hug, as the front door opens. No one else hears it except me, as someone walks towards the living room. Then that person quickly walks away and leaves the house. Everyone pulls away from the hug, saying how they missed me.

"I literally saw you last month Ashley, Jinxx and Sammi two months ago. Everyone else about five months ago." I giggled, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

We spent hours talking about how we've been and what we've been up to these past months. It was nice talking to them and being back in California. Even if it's only for two days.

I walked into the coffee shop I used to work at, smiling at the fact that nothing's really changed. I got in line to order some coffee, stuck behind a really tall person.

"Here you go." The girl at the register said, earning a nod from the man in front of me.

They turned around and I felt my heart skip a beat. He starred down at me, shocked to see me here. I dreaded this day, the day I would see him again. The day I would come face to face with Andy, and that day was today. His hair looked exactly how it was when we first met, god I really missed his hair like this. Stop, I'm supposed to be pissed at him.

"Emily?" Andy asks and I slowly nod my head. "Wow I didn't expect you to come here, aren't you on tour?" He asks.

"Yes. Can you please move, I would like to get some coffee." I say.

Andy steps to the side, allowing me to walk up and order my coffee. The whole time Andy stood there as I ordered my coffee and waited for it to be made. Why isn't he leaving? Oh god don't tell me he wants to talk.

"Here you go." The lady says, handing me my coffee.

"Thank you." I said, giving her a warm smile.

I turned around finding Andy no longer here. I let out a sigh of relief and disappointment, as I walk out of the shop. I don't know why I was disappointed, probably because I still love Andy. As I unlock the rental car, someone grabs my arm, scaring me. Quickly I turn around, seeing Andy.

"What the hell?!" I fume.

"We need to talk." He says, uh oh.

*End Of Chapter 47*

  Uh oh is right. Time to find out what happened, not what you think happened.