Chapter 50

Emily's POV

   I gulped, staring at Matt in horror. The last time I saw him was before he was arrested. Now he's here, giving me a creepy joker smile.

"You've changed Emily. I remember you used to have long, brown hair. You didn't look this scared, oh wait, yes you did." He chuckles, remembering our encounter at the hospital.

"I-I thought you were in jail." I gulp, slowly backing away from him.

"I did what I was told, got along with everyone, got released early. Put up a good boy act." He slurs, is he drunk? "No I'm just kidding, I escaped." He said darkly.

   He looked around the reception room, arching a brow.

"Who's getting married?" He asks, then looks at my left hand.

   Once he sees the ring on my finger, I quickly hide my hand. He chuckles to himself, walking closer to me slowly.

"After all my attempts to break you two up, you managed to get back together! This is not supposed to happen Emily!" He yells, backing me up into the wall. "You're not supposed to be with him! You're mine, not his. You're my doll, remember that?" He says, caressing my cheek.

*Flashback*

"Emily!" Matt yells from outside the door.

"Fuck off Matthew!" I snap, pacing back and forth.

   Matt and I had just got into an argument, for the past thirty minutes he's been apologizing. I was trying to get my mind together, as it was a chaotic mess.

"Babydoll, please talk to me. I'm sorry, I don't like when my doll is mad at me." He said calmly.

*Flashback Ends*

"You're a crazy shithead." I growl, pushing him forward.

   He stumbles a bit, before grabbing me and shoving me into a table. I groan, rubbing my head as I slowly sit up.

"I didn't want to have to do this the hard way. But seeing as you're a stubborn bitch, I'm gonna have to." He said, walking towards me.

   Quickly I grab a plate off of the table and smash it against his head. I stand up and run towards the door, attempting to escape. Matt grabs me and slams me against the wall.

"You're not making this easy for yourself." He said, venom staining his voice.

   He yanks me away from the wall, throwing me at a table. I smash into it, landing on glass and broken plates. He walks over to me, grabbing me and forcefully pushing me onto another table. Slowly, I take my phone out and click on the emergency number.

"I should've killed you at the hospital that day. If you didn't scream, we wouldn't be in this mess. You caused this all Emily." He said, yanking me up from the table.

   My phone falls, landing on the ground. Matt didn't seem to notice is, as he was slamming me against the wall again. I let out a whimper from all the pain I was feeling.

"It all started the day we first met. You were so innocent, the perfect victim. Everything I told you was a lie. I didn't love you." He laughs.

"Do you really think a murderer like me could love you?" He scoffs.

"Y-you killed someone?" I ask, struggling against his grip.

"I tried to kill you. Twice. You should've figured it out by now." He chuckles.

   I lift my knee up, connecting with the area between his legs. He groans and falls to the ground, holding his balls. I run towards the door, almost at freedom. Before I get to it, Matt grabs my arm, forcing me to look at him. He then throws me at the wall, causing me to hit it pretty hard.

"You fucking bitch!" Someone yells.

   I look up and see Andy, shoving Matt into a table. Andy looks over at me, seeing me in pain. Andy starts walking towards me, when Matt hits him with a chair.

"No. I'm not letting anyone get in the way." Matt growls, walking towards me.

   I whimper as I try to move away, but my body won't let me. He yanks me up, forcing his lips against mine. I move my head away quickly, not looking at him. I see Andy, laying on the ground, knocked out.

"No, fucking look at me." Matt snaps, forcing me to look at him.

   He starts to kiss my neck roughly, tightening his grip on my arms. I try to push him off of me, but it's no use. He starts to rub me through my pants, trying to turn me on. I start to move around, whimpering from the assault. Andy groans as he starts to wake up. He looks over and sees, immediately walking over and yanking Matt off of me. Punches are thrown and they end up fighting. Matt pushes Andy away from him and pulls out a gun, aiming it at me. I back up into a wall, scared that he'll shoot me.

"Goodbye Emily." Matt says, as he puts his finger on the trigger.

   I close my eyes, preparing myself for whats about to happen. I'm gonna die, this time I'm actually gonna be die. I won't be able to fake it this time.

Andy's POV

   Matt takes out a gun and aims it at Emily. She backs up to the wall, closing her eyes. I quickly get up but it's too late. He pulls the trigger, shooting her in the stomach. Her eyes opens, as she holds her stomach and fall to the ground.

"No!!" I yell, taking the gun from Matt.

   I quickly shoot him, not realizing what I was doing. He falls to the ground, holding his shoulder. I drop the gun and rush over to Emily, pulling her onto my lap. A tiny bit of blood is on her lip and he shirt is now stained with blood. A tear rolls down her cheek, as she looks at me.

"You can't die baby. You can't leave me." I whisper, putting pressure on the wound.

"It's okay.." She whispers and I look at her, tears glistening in my eyes.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm in your arms, the only place I wanna be." She says, coughing.

"Y-you can't go." I say, a tear falling down my cheek.

"Take care of Alex. Take care of yourself. I w-want you to be h-happy." She chokes out, caressing my cheek.

"You make me happy Em.." I sob and she whimpers.

"I l-love you." She sobs.

"I love you Emily. So fucking much." I sob, kissing her forehead.

   The police and paramedics rush into the building. I look at Emily, as her eyes start to close.

"No." I said, shaking her slightly.

   She doesn't move and my whole world comes crashing down. The paramedics gently take Emily away from me, putting her on a stretcher. One of the paramedics put a bag over Matt, signaling that he was dead. I killed him.. I sit there, sobbing uncontrollably. She has to survive, she can't leave me or Alex or anyone else. I need her. I love her. Emily..

*End Of The Last Chapter*

  Don't hate me! I'm sorry, but I've been planning this since I first wrote this story. Don't worry, there will be an epilogue. So please don't kill me. And after the epilogue I will post a final authors note.

And in honor of this being the last chapter, let's remember the song that inspired this whole book. God bless BVB for Lost It All.

Also with the epilogue, there will be a special video for Lost It All. I worked really hard on it and hope you guys like it.