Chapter 11

Andy's POV

December 26th, 2014

   I was peacefully sleeping, until I felt someone jumping on my bed. Now hitting me with a pillow.

"Andy wake your ass up!" Emily yells, laughing at the same time.

"Santa came yesterday!" I groan, putting my face into a pillow.

   And with that, she stops jumping and falls on my back.

"Ah fuck! I'm up, I'm up!" I yell.

"Jesus do I weigh that much?" She mumbles.

"No, no you don't. Just you unexpectedly fell on my back, causing a sharp pain towards my ribs." I tell her, taking my face out of the pillow.

   She gets up, letting me turn around to where I'm laying on my back. I grab her hands and she sits on my lap, still holding hands. I lean in for a kiss, but she moves her head and giggles.

"You have morning breath still Dennis." She giggles.

"Then let me go fix that Marie." I say, mocking her by saying her middle name.

She crawls off my lap and I get up. Walking towards the bathroom, getting a whistle from Emily.

"Nice Famous Anus!" She yells, then starts laughing.

"Do I have no pants on?!" I question, then look down.

I sigh in relief, when I see my pajama pants on. Laugh at her silliness and walk into the bathroom. Brush my teeth and wash my face, then walk back out. But Emily isn't there.

"Emily?" I say, then someone jumps on my back.

"Happy Birthday Andrew Dennis Biersack!" Emily yells, God I love this girl.

"Thank you babe, also why do you have all this energy in you?" I ask, walking out of the room.

"Let's just say, I woke up early to make you your cake. Had about 3 cups of coffee, and frosting for the cake. So I'm wide awake, and full of energy." She says, setting her chin on my shoulder.

"Did you save any coffee for me?" I ask, walking into the kitchen.

Emily hops off my back, speed walking over to the counter. Grabs a mug and pours some coffee into it. Then walks back over to me and hands the mug to me.

"Yup." She says, popping the p.

"You didn't have to make my cup, I could've done it myself." I chuckle and sit at the table.

"No no. It's your birthday, so you're not doing anything today." She tells me, starting to make breakfast.

"I didn't do this for you on your birthday. So you don't have to do it for me." I say, drinking my coffee.

"Because you were on tour. Plus I want too, you took care of me during that time of a heart break. So this is some of the way I'm gonna make it up to you." She says, starting on the eggs.

"You don't have to make it up to me." I say, snaking my arms around her waist.

She turns around to face me, then stands on the tip of her toes to gain some height. Then I give her a peck on the lips and help her cook breakfast.

While eating breakfast, I catch Emily staring at the promise ring I gave her yesterday. It's a ring of a knot, that isn't completely a knot yet, it shows how that knot can become complete one day. It can become complete by us tying the knot one day.

"Emily can I ask you something?" I ask her, now would be a good timing.

"Sure thing." She says, looking at me.

"Move in with me." I say, grabbing her hands.
"W-what?" She asks.

"Move in with me Emily. Please?" I repeat.

"Are you sure? I can be a handful." She chuckles.

"Yes I'm sure, absolutely, positively sure." I say and smile.

"Okay. I'll move in with you." She says and smiles back.

"Also, would you like to go on the second leg of tour with me?" I ask and her eyes widen.
"Really??" She asks.

"Yep." I say, popping the "P".

She smiles widely, then tackles me into a hug.

"Andrew fucking Biersack you're the best boyfriend ever!" She exclaims.
"Good." I say, then kiss her.

She kisses back and it turns into a mini make out session. It didn't last long, because we were rudely interrupted.

"Where's the birthday bo- oh sweet baby Jesus!" Jinxx yells, causing us to look at him.

Sammi walks into the room and winks at us. I look at Emily, seeing her blush and get up. She stands up, then helps me up.

"Go get ready lovebirds, because we're going out!" Sammi says, then pushes Jinxx towards the living room.

We walk to my room and she grabs her bag that she brought over.

"I'll get ready first." She tells me, then starts walking towards the bathroom.

I smack her ass, causing her to turn around glaring at me.

"What the hell?!" She practically yells.

"Hey, it's my birthday. Let me have some fun." I chuckle and she laughs at me.

She walks into the bathroom and before closing the door, she gives me the finger. Oh what a start to an amazing day.

*End of Chapter 12*
Sorry if it's a short chapter, I wanted to include Andy's birthday. Also it's a little late, I've just been busy with school (I know, same old excuse.) But to make it up to you guys, chapter 13 will be up my midnight or sometime tomorrow. Love you guys!