Chapter 31

*Dream*

Emily's POV

"I'm so glad to see you again!" I exclaimed, hugging Cassidy.

"So am I. It's been so long."

"Since I was pretending to be dead.." I said.

"That's over now. You're back. You're still alive." She said, looking down.

"Hey, being alive isn't all that fun."

"You got the chance to live." She whispered.

I frowned, immediately feeling bad. She never got to live. She never got the chance to start school, have her first boyfriend, go to a school dance, graduate from high school, go to college, become what she wanted to be, get married, have kids. None of it.

"You're able to do anything right?" I asked.

"Well yeah, but it won't be real since I'm dead." She shrugged.

"Even if it's not real, you're gonna live right now. Starting with kindergarten." I smiled.

She smiled widely, then she grabbed my hand and walked towards a door. We walked through it, turning into five year olds.

"I'm five!" She giggled, spinning around.

We did what every typical five year old did. Played with toys, finger painted, snack time, nap time, story time, etc. It was fun being five again.

   Next is high school prom. I never went to mine.

"Oh this is fun!" She yells, dancing around.

   I laughed as I watched her dance around. Next was graduation, she wanted to be the Valedictorian.

"High School was a fun time. I may have only went to prom for high school, but I had the best time ever! I didn't prepare this speech at all, because this was a last minute decision to be Valedictorian."

"Bravo! Wonderful!" I laughed, clapping for my sister.

   She tossed her cap up, laughing really hard.

"Thank you Emily."

"You're welcome. It may not have been a full experience, but let's save that for another time." I said, smiling.

"We'll have a whole five years to do that."

"What?"

**

  Filler chapter, but I wanted to bring Courtney back, because I needed her to drop a little hint on what's gonna happen soon.