Chapter 21

Andy's POV
   Pacing back and forth, preparing myself for the show tonight. The last time I played a show, was before the accident. Before I lost Emily.

"Dammit Andy, stop thinking about her." I whisper to myself.

"Five minutes Andy." Jon informs me, then leaves the room.

   Okay, five minutes. I have five minutes to calm down and get ready to play a show. I walk out of the dressing room and towards the stage. Hearing the screaming fans, helps me focus. I just need to go out, perform, rant about something to the fans, perform, then leave. Yeah I can do that.

"Black Veil Brides! Black Veil Brides! Black Veil Brides! Black Veil Brides!" The fans chant, waiting for us to hit the stage.

   We finally walk out and the fans go crazy. Screaming how they love us, the usually Fangirl craz stuff. Heart Of Fire starts to play and the fans jump around. I look towards the side of the stage, seeing Emily there smiling at me. Wait what?! I close my eyes, then open them and she's gone. I shake my head, singing the beginning of the song.

   We're only three songs into the concert and I keep seeing Emily. It's like she's haunting me, messing with my mind. I can't stop thinking about her, I wish she was here.

*Flashback*
"Andy stop!" Emily yells, as I throw her over my shoulder.

   She starts to hit my back and I chuckle at her. I carry her out on stage, the fans go crazy. Gently, I set her down on her feet. She glares at me, crossing her arms.

"Everyone meet Emily, my beautiful girlfriend!" I yell to the crowd and they all cheer.
*Flashback Ends*

   She's fucking with my show and she's not even here. I'm getting pissed at my dead girlfriend, because I can't stop thinking about her while I'm doing a show. Damn. "Dead Girlfriend", that hurt to say. I try to shake it off and continue singing Sweet Blasphemy.

"We are young and we are strong. Through strength and self we become. Something more than they can be. This is our sweet blasphemy." I sing to the crowd, watching them sway along.

   We finish up the song, Rebel Yell up next.

"Last night a little dancer, came dancing to my door." I sing, seeing Ashley get into the song.

*Flashback*
  After the show, we all decided to have a little party on the bus. Music blaring through the bus, all of us dancing along to the music. I go into the kitchen area of the bus, grabbing another beer. Rebel Yell starting to play and I chuckle to myself. I take a sip of my beer, looking out into the lounge area. Emily's dancing along to the beat, alcohol clearly running through her system. She looks at me with a seductive look. I arch a brow at her and she motions for me to come her. I set my beer down and walk back into the lounge area, over to her.

"Dance with me." She says seductively , putting her arms around my neck.

   I place my hands on her waist as she sways to the beat. She pushes herself up against me, grinding her hips into me. Damn, who knew she could get like this. She looks at me, then kisses me roughly. With that one kiss, it turned into a heated make out session.
*Flashback Ends*

   I shake my head, trying to stop thinking about her. But I can't, because I see her again. Fuck it, I can't stop thinking about her. I need her, I need Emily.

   We finish the show and walk backstage, towards the table with refreshments and food. Grabbing a beer, I take a huge swig of it. Drowning out my thoughts with the only thing that I think will work, alcohol. Or so I thought.

*End of Chapter 22*