Epilouge

*5 Years Later*

Andy's POV
I walked into the hospital, Alex running in front of me. It's become a daily routine, coming to the hospital. Ever since that day, Emily has been in a coma and hasn't woken up since. There's been a few times when the doctor asked if I wanted them to pull the plug, but I said no. I know she's still in there, she's going to wake up.

We walked towards her room, seeing her doctor walk out of the room. She was smiling as she exited the room and when she saw us her smile grew.

"Good to see you again." Dr.Smith says before walking off.

I open the door, allowing Alex to run in. But when find the bed empty and Emily no where to be seen. Alex walks over to the bed, a confused look on his face. He looks towards the window on the other side of the room and gasps.

"Mommy!" Alex yells, running over to her.

She turns around and smiles, then bends down to hug him. He runs into her arms, hugging her tightly.

"You've gotten so big." Emily giggles.

"I missed you mommy." Alex said and I smile.

"I've missed you too." She whispers, looking over at me.

Alex pulls away and looks out of the door.

"Uncle CC!" He giggles and runs out of the room.

Emily stands up and looks at me. I look at her, shocked that she's awake. She's finally awake. I look into her beautiful brown eyes, the one's I've missed. She smiles at me and slowly walks over. I smile and pull her into a hug, holding her close.

"Don't leave me again.." I mumble, pulling back a little, just to look at her.

"I promise that I won't leave, ever again. I mean it." She promises and I smile.

"I missed you.." I whisper, looking at her lips then her eyes.

"And I love you." She whispers and smiles.

I kiss her for the first time in five years. It lasts for a few seconds before an "Ew" is heard. We laugh and look at Alex, scrunching his nose.

"Come here." Emily said, holding an arm out for him.

He runs over and joins in on the hug.

"Oh my god Jake I think I'm gonna cry. I've been waiting for this moment for so long." Ella said, as she walked into the room.

Soon everyone is in the room, smiling at us.

"We all have been waiting for this." Sammi says, joining in on the hug.

Everyone walks over and creates the group hug. Everything is perfect now. I have my beautiful girlfriend/fiancé back, the family is whole again. Everything is how it's supposed to be again.

"Andy?" Emily asks, everyone looking at her, but not disconnecting the hug.

"Yeah?" I said, looking at her.

"I still want to get married." She says and I smile.

"Do you want a wedding still? Even after what happened?" I ask, arching a brow.

"Only with the people in this room, my aunt, and your parents. That's all we need." She giggles.

"Okay, Mrs.Biersack."

"Damn that sounds hot."

"That's a bad word!"
**
*Three Months Later*

Emily's POV