Chapter 27

(Songs to listen to while reading:
The Reason - Hoobastank
You Found Me - The Fray
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
You and Me - LifeHouse)

Andy's POV

   I run out of the building and down the street as fast as I can. After not seeing her for months, I finally have her back. Running as fast as I can, I look for the fountain. But to my luck, all I see is a bunch of buildings. Emily and I have been to the fountain before, I just don't remember where. Walking into an alley, I sigh. I look around the alley, I then hear something. The sound of water falling. Quickly, I run out of the alley and down the street. Then I find where the sound is coming from. A fountain, I look at it closely and remember.

*Flashback*
Emily drags me out of the building, away from Matt. But it didn't stop me from yelling some nice things towards Matt. She stops at a fountain and looks at it.

"He's lucky you dragged me out of that building." I say, catching my breath.

"This won't be the last of him. I can tell." She says, then groans. "Fucking heels."
*Flashback Ends*

   I turn around and see the building of where the Winter Ball took place. The fountain is reminiscent of the Winter Ball. I smile to myself, remembering that night. God she looked so fucking beautiful.

*Flashback*
"This night would be even better, if you were here." She sighs and I chuckle.

"Well looks like your night just got even better." I say and walk out of my hiding place.

   I look at her, getting a full look at her. She looks amazing in that dress. God how is she even real?

"Andy!" She squeaks and runs over to me.

   I laugh as she runs into my arms. God, I've missed her so much.
*Flashback Ends*

   I turn around, looking at the fountain again. Watching the fountain, it feels like I've been there for hours. But if it means I'll see Emily, then I can wait forever.

"You actually found it." A voice says.

   A voice I've been wanting to hear for a long time. I turn around and look at her. She's still the same height, her pale skin still glows, her beautiful brown eyes still hold the same things. Yet, they hold sadness again. Her hair is shorter, yet still brown. The clothes she's wearing isn't casual, it's more girly. She's changed, but she's still my Emily.

"Andy?" She asks, her eyes starting to glisten with tears.

And when she says my name, everything becomes whole again.

"I've missed you so fucking much." I say and she let's out a sob.

I pull her into me, wrapping my arms around her waist. Immediately, she wraps her arms around my neck, while I hold her close. In that moment, nothing matters. All that matters is that she's here, in my arms. She not dead, she's alive, breathing. She's not hiding anymore, not pretending to be dead. She's right here, that's all that matters.

"I'm so sorry." She cries.

"Don't be. You had to do what you thought was best." I tell her, kissing the top of her head.

"But I still feel trepidation Andy." She whispers, looking at me.

I wipe her tears, not breaking eye contact.

"I'm here. You don't have to be scared anymore." I reassure her.

Then I do something I've been wanting to do for a long time. I kiss her, but this kiss was different. The kiss was something we both needed. We both needed to be reminded of our love for each other, how much we've needed each other, wanted each other. We've both needed each other in many ways. We pull away from the kiss and look each other in the eyes.

"Andy." She says.

"You don't even have to say it." I say, grabbing her hand.

She leads me to her car, getting in and starting the engine. She drives to my house, no our house. Once we're inside, we're all over each other. Hands touching skin, clothes being taken off and thrown wherever, kissing each other with need. We get to the bedroom and in the bed within seconds.

**

I lay down next to Emily, catching my breath. She rolls to her side, looking at me as I do the same thing. We stare at each other, laying in complete silence.

"Emily, promise me something." I say and she nods. "Don't leave again."

"I won't. I'm not leaving, I'm staying here." She promises and I pull her close.

I hold her in my arms as she slowly falls asleep.

"I love you Andy." She mumbles, almost asleep.

"I love you too Emily."

*End Of Chapter 30*

They're back together! Finally, but the story is nowhere near over. Muwahahahaha! Sorry.