Chapter 30

*FLASHBACK CHAPTER*

Emily's POV

   I pulled my hood down a bit, hoping it would cover my face.

   I should go back. Keep on pretending to be dead at Aunt Meredith's house. Keep on avoiding the real world. But here I am, walking towards the back of a building, hoping no one will notice me.

   I walk inside, closing the door silently. Seeing the stairs, I quickly run up them, towards the top. Opening the door, I quietly walk inside, seeing what's going on.

"What did I do?" Matt asked.

"You tried to kill Emily. Why?" Andy asked, glaring at him.

"That's what you wanted to talk about?" Matt laughed, clapping his hands together.

He continued to laugh, amused by the topic. Jinxx texted me saying that Matt was arrested. No he's not?

"I did it because she was my next victim." Next victim? "But she died a few days after my attempt, so that made things easier for me."

Andy was about to say something, but the door flew open with police rushing in. They pinned Matt down, handcuffing him. They took him away, while everyone walked over to Andy.

"So our plan worked. Now what?" Jake asked.

I quickly pulled my phone back out, calling Jinxx. He picked up quickly.

"Is he really arrested?" I asked, walking towards the door.

"Yes Emily, you don't have to hide anymore."

"I want to see Andy." I said, quietly walking down the stairs.

"When?" Jinxx asked.

"Now. At the fountain we saw that night." I said, then hung up.

I walked out of the building, towards the front. Andy quickly ran out of the building.

**

I looked in my car mirror one last time before getting out. I walk over towards the building were the winter ball was held. I looked over towards the fountain, seeing Andy standing there. I took a deep breath, walking towards him.

"You actually found it." I said, causing him to turn around.

*End Of Chapter 33*

I am so sorry that I haven't updated in a long time. I'm back now, and will be updating regularly.