Chapter 34

(This chapter contains sexual content. If you do not want to read that then skip to the second "**".)

Emily's POV

"What's with the fancy dinner?" I asked, looking around the room.

"Today is the day we first met." He said, my smile growing.

Over two years ago I met Andy.

*Flashback*

"Sorry." I mumble and look down.

"It's fine." a deep voice says.

Wait, I recognize that voice. I look up and see the one and only Andy Biersack.

"Andy Biersack?!" I say and gasp.

Did I mention I listen to a bunch of bands, his being one of them. No? Well I do.

"Yup." he chuckles.

"I can't believe I'm actually meeting you!" I say and smile for the first time in a month.

The moment was interrupted by my stomach growling, loudly.

"How about we go get some lunch?" He asks and chuckles.

*Flashback Ends*

"That was one of the best days of my life." I said, grabbing Andy's hand.

"I'm going to marry you one day Em. Whether it's tomorrow or in the next seven years. You will become my wife, I promise you."

"I hope you keep your promise."

**(skips if you don't want to read this part)

   I slipped my heels off, feeling Andy's arms slip around my waist. He kisses my neck, knowing my weakness. I turn around, pressing my lips on his. My dress is unzipped, falling onto the ground.

"God you're so beautiful." He breathes, kissing me again.

   His hands go to my thighs, lifting me up. My legs wrap around his waist, as he walks us to the bedroom.

   I lift his shirt over his his head, kissing him again. I leave a trail of kisses down his neck, to his chest. He kisses me again, laying us on the bed. He leaves a trail a kisses, down to my collar born. Gently, he bites my neck, causing me to let out a faint moan. He swiftly unclasps my bra, sliding it off me.

Soon everything was off of us, leaving us naked. He slowly entered me, both of us letting out a moan. He thrusted slowly, causing my toes to curl.

"Andy." I moaned, as he beginning to get faster.

He kissed me, as his thrust begin to get faster.

Almost reaching our high, he begin to slow down, kissing me. We both reached our high, letting out loud moans.

"I love you." He breathed, laying next to me.

"I love you too."

**

"Someone must've had a good time last night." Ashley smirked, winking at Andy and I.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I laughed, continuing to play with Andy's hair.

"Ash don't embarrass them." Liz said, grinning at us.

We were all at Sammi and Jinxx's house, hanging out. As soon as we got there, Ashley kept making sexual jokes, targeting them at Andy and I. How does he even know about last night?

"Emily!" CC yelled, causing me to jump.

"Y-yeah?"

"Ashley won't stop moaning like a girl, get him to stop." CC said, looking at Ashley.

I grabbed a pillow, throwing it at Ashley. It hit him in the face, causing him to stop.

"Ow!" He yelled, causing all of us to laugh.

*End Of Chapter 37*

The video in the media is the first trailer for "Lost It All". I'm really proud of how it turned out and hope you guys like it. YouTube messed up some of the clips and the sound quality, but it still looks and sounds good.

Here is the second trailer. It's kind of similar to the first, but different.

And the sex part is probably really bad, first time writing something like that.