Chapter 28

Emily's POV

   I woke up in Andy's arms, something I've missed. I've missed just being here with him and now I am.

   I carefully got out of bed, picking up my underwear and Andy's shirt. I slipped it on and walked out of the bedroom. Walking down the hallway, I looked at the pictures hanging up. I smiled, seeing the picture Andy took of us on Christmas.

   We were wearing Santa hats. I was making my best silly face, while Andy stared at me with the biggest smile ever.

   I had to be "dead" since March, it's now the beginning of June. God time had passed by.

I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a mug for coffee. I made the coffee, pouring Andy and I a cup. Speaking of coffee, I'm pretty sure I lost my job at the coffee shop.

"This is something I definitely missed. Waking up to this." Andy said in a groggy morning voice.

"Good Morning." I smiled, handing Andy a mug.

"Good Morning beautiful." He said, kissing my forehead.

I closed my eyes, taking in the moment.

"Everyone wants to see you."

**

"Ready?" Andy asked, turning the car off.

"Ready."

We got out of the car, walking hand and hand towards the door. Everyone was at Jake and Ella's house. Andy opened the door silently, walking inside. Voices were heard from the living room, meaning that's where everyone is. We walked towards the living room, stopping at the entrance. No one noticed us, so it gave me time to look at everyone. They didn't change one bit, which made me smile.

"Hi guys." I said, silencing everyone.

They all look at me, not sure if I was actually there. CC slowly walked over to me, then poked me in the arm. He sighed in relief, then pulled me into a hug. I smiled at him, then hugged everyone else.

"Don't ever do that again!" Liz exclaimed, hugging me tight.

"I won't, I promise." I said, meaning it.

It feels good to be back.

*End Of Chapter 31*

Next chapter is gonna be a time jump, so we'll be in the year of 2016. Around this time of the year.