Chapter 38

Emily's POV

I quickly ran to the bathroom, falling by the toilet, releasing the vomit. I laid my head on the seat, feeling sick to my stomach, literally. Slowly, I stood up, walking over to the sink to brush my teeth.

It must've been that pizza I ate last night that caused me to throw up.

I walked past the calendar, immediately stopping to look at it.

"What the.." I whispered, seeing that my period was set to come five days ago.

My period is late or...

"No." I said, quickly turning the shower on and getting in.

I washed up, dried off, and put some clothes. While walking towards the door, I attempted to put my shoes on. Grabbed my car keys and left, driving to the store. I pulled my hoodie over my head and put my sunglasses on, making sure no one sees me. I walked into the store, walking over to the pharmacy section. I grabbed two tests, then payed and left.

As soon as I got home, I ran to the bathroom, opening one of the tests. I impatiently waited five minutes for the results to come back. Once the timer beeped, I looked at it, eyes widening.

Positive.

"No I can't be." I mumbled, opening the other box.

I peed on the stick and set the timer for five minutes like the box said.

"Please don't let me be pregnant.." I whispered, covering my face.

*End of Chapter 41*

Andy shouldn't have been a fool and wrapped his tool.