Chapter 18

(Song to listen to: Smoke and Mirrors - BVB or Die For You - BVB or The Morticians Daughter- BVB)

Emily's POV

I ended up running to a park and crying on a bench. Not wanting to believe a word he said, I couldn't help but think about it. What if Andy didn't actually love me? What if he leaves me once he gets bored? What if! I really don't want a repeat of what happened with Josh.

*Flashback to Junior Year*
I walked out of class and towards the courtyard. Josh had texted me to meet him there, saying it was important. Once I got to the courtyard, I saw Josh sitting at a table. I walked over to him and sat down, clearing my throat. He looks up at me, and gives me a small smile.

"What's up?" I ask him, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Listen, Emily. I'm just gonna come out and say it." He says.

"Say what?" I ask.

"Emily...I don't love you anymore. Actually, I never did. You see I was just using you. Needed a virgin to get with. Someone who was innocent, never broke the rules, just a goody goody. Get what I mean? You were the perfect person, had you easily wrapped around my finger. I was only gonna use you for five months, but you were too much fun to let go. So it ended up going on for eight months as you can tell. I would say I'm sorry, but I'm not. That's why you never trust a player." He explains to me.

He gets up and walks away chuckling. Leaving me broken.

*End of Flashback*

Just thinking about what Josh did to me, still breaks my heart to this day. He played me, Matt played me, is Andy playing me? No he can't be. He wouldn't, would he?

"Emily!" Someone yells and I look up.

I see Andy running towards me. He stops and catches his breathe. How long was he running? How long have I been at this park?

"What the hell happened?! You just threw your phone and ran off." He says in between breathing.

"S-sorry. He started s-saying things and I c-" I start to say, but then start crying.

   Andy pulls me into a bear hug, muffling my cries. He rubs my back, trying to calm me down. I pull back and look him in the eyes.

"He told me that you're gonna leave me and that you're only in love with love. I don't want to believe it, but I can't help but th-" I ramble, then Andy cuts me off.

"Fuck him, he doesn't know what he's talking about. He's trying to manipulate you and pull you back in. But I'm not gonna let that happen. I'm not gonna let him control the emotions of the girl I'm madly in love with." He says, running a hand through his hair.

"Are you?" I ask quietly.

"What?" He asks, confused.

"Are you madly in love with me..." I say, looking down.

"Emily, I'm more than madly in love with you... How much I love you, can't be put into numbers. Hell, I don't think I can put it in words. We haven't known each other for a year, but I feel like I've known you my whole life. I remember when I first met you, you looked so fragile. You're not just my girlfriend, you're my best friend Emily." He confesses, grabbing my hands and looking into my eyes.

   And in his eyes I see the same thing I see all the time. Lust, passion, happiness, and love.

"Emily Marie Rogers, I love you more than I could ever scream." He sings to me.

I smile at him and kiss him passionately. This man is everything to me. God, here we are...

*Flashback*

"What song is playing now?" I ask, staring at the ceiling.

I was in my living room, laying my head on Andy's stomach, listening to music.

"Uhh Here We Are by Breaking Benjamin." He says.

"I like this song." I say, looking up at Andy.

"I do as well. Describes us perfectly honestly." He chuckles.

"What? How?" I ask him, sitting up.

"Just listen closely to the lyrics. I'm gonna help you with this battle you're fighting." He tells me and I smile.

"Okay."

*End of Flashback*

"We should call a cab, huh?" He chuckles, as we just sit there.

"Yeah. Come on." I say, standing up.

I help him up and walk towards town. Which wasn't really a long walk. Once we get into town, Andy pulls out his phone and calls a cab.

"Yeah I really need to get a new phone." I chuckle, scratching my arm.

"Hey, at least you won't have to worry about Matt calling you." He says, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Well that is true and a good thing." I say, as the cab pulls up.

Andy opens the door and let's me get in first. Once I get in, Andy gets in after me and shuts the door. The driver asks for the location and drives off...

*End of Chapter 19*