Chapter 14

Emily's POV

February 2nd, 2015

   I zipped up my bag, and set it on the ground. Then checked and made sure I had everything.

"All done?" Andy asked, as he walked into the room.

"Yep!" I squeaked, picking up a bag.

"No, I got it." He says, taking the bag from me.

   I thank him by smiling, and he walks out of the room. Taking both of my bags with him. I walked over to the window, and looked at the bus in front of the house.

Tour bus.

  The second leg of the Black Mass tour is starting in two days. Sammi, Ella, Liz, and I are joining the guys, while they tour some of the US and Canada. In all honesty, I'm nervous for this tour. Traveling for one whole month is nerve wrecking. It's something most fangirls dream of doing. Touring with there favorite band, but when it becomes a reality. All the shows, meet and greets, interviews, etc. I know it's gonna be a blast, but being on the road with 5 nut heads. Yeah that's nerve wrecking.

   I walked out of the room, into the hallway. Standing in the hallway I looked at the picture of my mom and dad, and smiled. They traveled all around the US for living, now I'm gonna be traveling through it and Canada. My parents would be so proud of me, now that I know what I'm gonna do next.

My Future.

After college, I was definitely not expecting to become the girlfriend of a rockstar. Traveling with his band on their tour, for their latest record. I still want to have a career in the music industry, but that's put on hold right now. Right now I'm enjoying working at the coffee shop, glad that my boss let me take time off. That's what my life is consisting of right now. Dating a rockstar and working at a coffee shop. God, it sounds like I'm living in a fanfic.

"You ready to go?" Andy asks, causing me to jump.

"Jesus you scared me!" I say, laughing lightly.

"Sorry babe, just needed to come and get you. The bus is loaded, they're waiting on us." He says, walking over to me.

"Then let's go." I say, taking his hand.

We walk out of the house and to the bus. Once we got on, the bus drove away from the house. I went to the bunks and looked for Andy and I's. Once I found it, I climbed in and laid down. It was pretty early and I was tired. Soon Andy climbed into the bunk and wrapped his arms around me. I turned around and laid my head on his chest.

"You okay? When you were in the hallway, you seemed like you were thinking." He says, rubbing my back.

"I was thinking about my life right now. Where I am and what's going to happen this next month." I say and snuggle deeper into his chest.

"Are you nervous?" He asks and I look up at him.

"Yes honestly." I sigh.

"Hey don't worry, there's nothing to be nervous about. I'm here okay?" He says, soothing my nerves.

"Okay." I nod and lay my head back down.

I close my eyes and Andy kisses the top of my head.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I mumble, starting to fall asleep.

In the other room something crashes, meaning someone was up.

"CC take your ass to sleep!" Ashley yells, causing Andy to chuckle.

"Sorry!" CC yells back.

Let the madness and fun of tour life begin.

*End of Chapter 15*

I'm really glad on how this story has turned out and can't wait for you guys to find out what's coming next with Emily and Andy's love story. Next chapter is finally another long chapter, a lot is going to happen. It should be up this week or next week. Bye guys! <3