Chapter 33

Emily's POV

"Andy." I said, walking into our bedroom.

   He was sitting on the bed, writing in a journal.

"Yes?" He asked, closing it and setting it on the nightstand.

"You know how there's stuff I still haven't told you, because I wasn't ready."

"Yeah, what about it?"

"I'm ready to tell you. Everything." I say, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I'm listening." He said, looking at me.

"So I was born here in California. I was born premature. My twin sister and I were born premature."

"Twin sister?" He asked.

"Yeah, I didn't find that out until my twenty-third birthday. Her name was Cassidy. My family thought I was gonna die because my lungs weren't working properly. Then Cassidy started to bleed from her brain. She died two weeks after we were born. After five months my parents moved to Washington. As a child I always had trouble doing what the other kids could do. I wasn't smart like everyone else. I had to get extra help in school. School was always hell for me, it got worse in 7th grade. I started to get made front of, had no friends, people didn't like me. So I just stayed to myself. In eleventh grade I met Josh. He was one of the popular kids I guess. He made me do things I never done before. But he was only using me. After we broke up things got worse. The voices started." I explained.

"Voices?"

"These voices in my head. They told me negative things. Before twelfth grade started, we moved back here to California. But the voices were still there. I had a panic attack during lunch on the first day. This girl told me that these pills would stop them. Adderall. The voices stopped, but I kind of went insane. No sleep, wasn't sure of what was real or fake. My parents got me help. I spent three weeks in a rehab center. I came back a better person. Graduated from high school and college. The voices came back after my parents died. But after you helped me that day, when I had a panic attack, they stopped."

   He smiled at me, pulling me into a hug.

"I'm glad they stopped. And I'm glad you finally told me. You're different now, you have friends who care about you, you're becoming what you want to be, and you have me." He said, rubbing my back.

"I love you so much Andy." I breathed.

"And I love you, always." He says, kissing the top of my head.

*End of Chapter 36*

  She finally told him everything. And now you guys finally know her full past.

  The video at the top is the song "Dream by Imagine Dragons". It's the song from this chapter and to the last.

   I can't wait for you guys to read the last chapter.