Chapter 46

*5 Months Later*

Emily's POV

I parked my car, getting out and grabbing my suitcases. Tour ended and I decided that I'm gonna spend some time in California. Knocking on the door, I waited patiently. Andy opened the door, with Alex on his shoulder.

"It Momma Alex." Andy cooed.

"Hey baby." I said, taking him from Andy.

Over the past five months when I was on tour, Andy and I managed to put our problems aside for the sake of Alex. The media blew up when Andy posted a picture of him and Alex. Then it did again when he took a screenshot of a FaceTime between us. We're sorta friends, sorta.

"How was tour?" Andy asked, closing the door.

"It was great!" I said, sitting down.

I looked around the living room, seeing the much hasn't changed.

"It's been a while since you were last here."

I looked at Andy, giving him a small smile.

"I missed it sometimes. This was my home for a short period of time." I said, setting Alex on the ground to play with his toys.

"Well you're welcome to stay for as long as you want. It's still your house, together or not." He smiled, sitting down by Alex.

I need to stop by my parents house actually. I haven't been their since I moved in with Andy.

   I smiled at Andy and Alex. Andy was a really good father. Alex became attached to him quickly, like he's known him since he was born.

"I'm inviting everyone over. I'm gonna cook and we're all gonna be together just like old times." I smiled, Andy looking at me and smiling.

"Okay, do you need me to get anything specifically?" He asked.

"Nope, I'm pretty sure you have everything I need." I laughed, walking into the kitchen.

   Andy began to call everyone, inviting them over. Everyone agreed and would be here in no time.

**

"Need any help?" Andy asked.

"Can you get the plates?" I asked.

"That I can do."

   He opened a cabinet, grabbing the plates. I turned around, right when Andy was doing the same. We starred at each other for a few seconds before I yelled that dinner was ready. Everyone walked over to the table, Sammi put Alex in his highchair.

"It looks great Emily!" Liz complimented.

   I thanked her, beginning to eat. Everyone ate, small chatter here and there. Andy looked like he was in deep thought the whole time. He looked up at me and I gave him a questioning look.

"I'm sorry!" He blurted out, everyone looking at him. "Emily I'm sorry..."

What. The. Fuck.

*End Of Chapter 49*

  Well shit, it's going down next chapter