Chapter 41

*1 Year Later*

Emily's POV

   I woke up to the sound of a baby crying. Quickly I ran towards his room, turning on the light. Went over to his crib and gently picked him up. I went into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle, warming it up. Giving him the bottle immediately calmed him down.

"Ms.Rogers? Is there anything I can help you with?" Stacey, my nanny, asked me as she walked into the room.
"I don't want to be a bother." I say, not wanting her to do anything for me.
"Emily you're not a bother. Go to sleep, I'll put Alexander to bed." She offers, walking over to me.

I gently place Alex in her arms, watching him fuss a little. I kissed his forehead before giving the bottle to Stacey.

"Thank you Stacey." I thank her, smiling at her.
"No need to thank me. Now go to sleep, you need to sleep. You have a big day tomorrow." She smiles, rocking Alex.

I smile then head back to bed, immediately feeling sleep take over.

After I found out Andy had cheated on me, the relationship was over. The day after he left, I booked a ticket for New York and left two months after. Six months later I gave birth to Alexander, my beautiful baby boy. He has my brown hair, and Andy's blue eyes.

   After I left, I never attempted to contact Andy, I wanted nothing to do with him. Lies. He never tried to contact me either, even though he said he would call me. He never did. I'll admit, I actually waited for him to call. But he never did, so I stopped waiting. My feelings towards Andy is that I hate him. But we all know how I really feel.

   My singing career took off and it's going great. I don't have a specific genre for my music, I explore different areas. But not country, country and I don't mix. Next month I'm having a world tour for my first album "Moving On From The Pain". Okay yes, I wrote a couple songs about Andy. But the whole album wasn't about him. I also wrote about what I went through in life. Being able to write a song and putting my everything into, it gives me this amazing feeling.

   Yes, people know that Andy and I broke up, they don't know why we did. Yes, they know about Alex and everyone loves him. After I left, I still kept in touch with everyone, some even came up to visit. I didn't go and visit them, because I didn't want to see him. I will be in California for two days, around the area of where I used to live. I'm hoping I don't run into him.

   It's ironic how I decided to move to New York. My parents died on their way to New York. I don't know, I didn't even think about that at the time. I was just focusing on getting away from California.

   Tomorrow I have an interview with Jimmy Fallon about the album, upcoming tour, Alexander, and Andy and I's relationship. From the beginning to the end. Crazy huh? My very first interview and it's with the Jimmy Fallon, that makes me even more nervous. Really nervous..

*End Of Chapter 44*

Picture is of what Alexander looks like. Also yes another time jump. This story is slowly coming to it's end and I'm not ready to end it. I'm also hoping to get 1k reads before this story is over, *wink wink*.