Chapter 13

January 5th, 2015

Emily's POV

   I set the box down in the room and flopped down onto the bed. It's been a long day of going from my house to Andy's. At the moment I had just finished bringing in my last load of boxes to Andy's house. Andy is on his way back, bringing his last load as well. I'm finally moving in with Andy.

"Someone's tired." Andy chuckled, as he walked into the room.

   I rolled my eyes at him, as I sat up. He set a box down then left the room again. I got off of the bed and went over to a box, beginning to unpack. Eventually Andy had brought in all the boxes and was helping me unpack.

"Where do you want this to go?" He asks, holding a picture frame.

"Let me see." I say, holding my hand out.

   He hands me the picture and goes back to unpacking the box. I look at the picture and smile too myself. It was a picture of my mom, dad, and I when I graduated from college. I walked out of the room and into the hallway, noticing the pictures on the wall. They all consisted of Andy's family, his friends, and the band. There was even one of him and Juliet hanging up. I looked at it and frowned.

"Didn't realize that was still up." Andy says, scaring me a little.

"Jesus Andy, you scared me a little." I say, playfully hitting his chest.

   He chuckles and takes the picture down. He puts another one up, with a huge smile displayed on his face. I look at the picture and my heart melts. It's a picture of us from when he came back from tour. Damn, whoever took that picture is really good.

"What do you think about the new picture?" He asks me.

"It's perfect." I say, then kiss his cheek.

   He then takes the picture from my hands and places it on a nail in the wall.

"Now you're officially living with me." He says, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you." I say, wrapping my arms around him.

"I love you too." He says, then kisses me.

   Life is perfect.

*End of Chapter 14*

Sorry the chapter is about two weeks late, I forgot to update. Love ya guys! <3

(Picture is of what the picture of Andy and Emily looks similar too.)