Chapter 19

(A/N: First off I want to say one thing. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS BEAUTIFUL MANCHILD KNOWN AS ANDY BIERSACK. Okay, so I'm putting this first. I'm really glad with how this story has turned out and for what's to come. Now if you're confused with the beginning of this chapter, it's starting from when the call with Emily and Matt ended.)
(Songs to listen to while reading: 2 Chord - Sleeping With Sirens
The Ghost Of You - My Chemical Romance
Lost It All - Black Veil Brides(The song that inspired this book)
Lead Me Out Of The Dark - Crown The Empire
End Of The World - Juliet Simms
My Immortal - Evanescence
Breathe Me - Sia
Here We Are - Breaking Benjamin(Emily and Andy's song)
Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(The song Emily and Andy danced to at the Winter Ball)
Cancer - My Chemical Romance
Save Us - Cartel
Cellar Door - Escape The Fate
Hello - Evanescence
Make Up Smeared Eyes - Automatic LoveLetter
Words - Skylar Grey
Gone - Asking Alexandria)

*Chapter 20*

Andy's POV

She threw her phone on the ground, hearing the cracking on the screen. I looked at the phone, then back up at her. Only to find her running away. I picked up the phone, seeing that it was still on. I put the phone to my ear and walked down the sidewalk.

"Here's the thing. I don't know what you said to Emily. But I don't want you calling her ever again." I say to the person on the phone, then hung up.

I tossed the phone into the trash and jogged around the corner. Picking up the pace, I looked around for Emily. After running around for ten minutes, I found her sitting on a bench at a park.

"Emily!" I yelled, causing her to look up.

Once I got over to her, I stopped to catch my breath.

"What the hell happened?!" I say, then take a breath. "You threw your phone and ran off."

"S-sorry. He started s-saying things and I c-" she says before starting to cry.

I pull her into a hug, rubbing her back to calm her down. She then pulls away and looks me in the eyes.

"He told me that you're gonna leave me and that you're only in love with love. I don't want to believe it but I can't help but th-" She rambles, but I cut her off.

"Fuck him, he doesn't know what he's talking about. He's trying to manipulate you and pull you back in. But I'm not gonna let that happen. I'm not gonna let him control the emotions of the girl I'm madly in love with." I say, running a hand through my hair.

"Are you?" She asks quietly.

"What?" I ask her, confused.

"Are you madly in love with me..." She says, looking down.

"Emily I'm more than madly in love with you... How much I love you, can't be put into numbers. Hell, I don't think I can put it in words. We haven't known each other for a year, but I feel like I've known you my whole life. I remember when I first met you.."

*Flashback*
I walked down each isle, looking for Advil. I love my job, but not the headaches I get from it. Walking into the medicine section, finally finding it. Grabbed the Advil and turned to my left, only to bump into someone. I looked down, seeing a girl about the height of 5'7 or 5'8. She's wearing a USC sweater and sunglasses. Why is she wearing sunglasses inside the store?